Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all well i am in th process of sorting everything out for saturady thats the day me and jake are at windsor champ show! im going down on fri to have a look and do some shopping then am showing sat and going again to watch my friend on sunday! i am so excited but so nervous to his coat is coming on a lot better now and he is looking good apart from tear stains! i really need to find a miracle cure for those i so hope one day we will get maybe a third at champ show so we can qualify for crufts but no doubt we will both have a great time and im gonna buy him loads of goodies whilst there anyway so win or lose it will be great fun!

p.s is anyone going to windsor show?

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i hope he will do well !!

about those tearstains ...they are a nightmare :cry: vienna always looks like she's not being taken care off...... she has this red stripes under her eyes ...and i wipe and eye envy and an hour later it's back :evil:

kisses nat

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know sometimes i think the tear stain remover makes it worse i bath jake in special shampoo for white dogs so i rub a little jus under his eyes it helps but aint great i soooo need a cure the judge is ment to be big on the tear stains she dont like them!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mmm could try that;;I have it at home ......how should i use it ? wet cloth dipped in the baking soda ? she can't go blind can she?

kisses nat

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi!

I want to take Jack there to have a look round as we live just down the road and our vet said it's a good idea to go...

I haven't seen any fliers or leaflets for it though.
Do you have any info - start time, price etc...

Hoping to let Jack meet lots of other dogs his size!!!

Good luck to you and your friend!
Helen

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hiya think you may have got bit confused this is champ show so you have to enter in advance and you cant take pet dogs in but there is another show coming up in windsor its like a fun one and they let you take your dogs you can go and look round the champ show but they wont let you take your dog in unless you have an exibitors pass i hope this helps you should go and look though they have great stalls etc to buy chi bits :wave:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Jack said:
Hi!

I want to take Jack there to have a look round as we live just down the road and our vet said it's a good idea to go...

I haven't seen any fliers or leaflets for it though.
Do you have any info - start time, price etc...

Hoping to let Jack meet lots of other dogs his size!!!

Good luck to you and your friend!
Helen
...........I was told as its a dog show you couldnt take other dogs???? ...........sorry just seen above reply is the same,cant take dogs :(

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah il try and get the b/f to take pics of him in the ring iv got loads of good pics off of the normal camara just need a scanner lol!
wanna take some pics for my site to

p.s thanks for everyone who has been signing the new guest book on my site

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry, re-reading that it didn't come out right...I meant fun as in silly. Sure the other one will be fun but is a little more serious!

Good luck again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts