Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just looked on Winnie's breeder's website and his brother that she kept from his litter has now won 9 titles at 7 shows! And they are only turning 4 months on Friday - pretty amazing! If anyone wants to have a look google Wachowa Chihuahuas and go to the bottom of the show dogs page, his name is Jackson or Black Tie Affair. Not that I'm biased or anything but I still think that my Winnie is cuter even if he's not the pick of the litter :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Winston is defiantly cuter I will agree with you on that :D

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm glad you all agree with me that Winnie is the better looking brother. Hopefully he won't be too dissappointed that he gets to live with me rather than having a life strutting his stuff in the ring.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
can you show dogs under 6 months over there then......we cant show in the uk until they are 6 months or over ????
I think Winnie is lovely x

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can you show dogs under 6 months over there then......we cant show in the uk until they are 6 months or over ????
I think Winnie is lovely x
They have baby puppy classes here, I guess to give them experience. I don't think they are eligible to go into the higher classes if they win their baby puppy class though, it's just baby puppy for the breed and then for the group.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts