Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jadzia and Kira were getting "house happy" they've been cooped up all winter so we invited their friend Webster (the poodle)over we try out their new snowsuits.
I think they had fun

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I just can't take all that cuteness!! :) Makes me giggle and grin to see those three little bundles on a playdate in the snow.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So cute. Little Smurfs!
LOL I guess so :)

OMG!!! That first picture is the cutest picture EVER!!
I love those outfits!!!

I love the hoods on their jackets!!! I wish we would get some snow. All its been doing here today is raining.
The snow only lasted a day then the rain came :eek: oh well, hope you get snow soon.

I just can't take all that cuteness!! Makes me giggle and grin to see those three little bundles on a playdate in the snow.
:D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
lol. that is too cute!!! do they like those snowsuits? i've had a hard time finding the right fit with the things with legs... i love the hats too , where did you find those ? :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol. that is too cute!!! do they like those snowsuits? i've had a hard time finding the right fit with the things with legs... i love the hats too , where did you find those ?
LOL yep they don't mind the suits they know now that they mean they get to go out.
I got the hats at Walmart 2 years ago, haven't seen them there since.

·
Registered
786 Posts
LOL I love their coats and hats! Precious! Where are you that there is still snow?! I'm in Delaware on the North-East Coast and it's 70 degrees and sunny! We only had one snow day this year and less than an inch fell!!! Geez!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL I love their coats and hats! Precious! Where are you that there is still snow?! I'm in Delaware on the North-East Coast and it's 70 degrees and sunny! We only had one snow day this year and less than an inch fell!!! Geez!
I'm in eastern Canada and we only had two snow days this school year and one was in November and the other was the end of Feburary and the last one was what you see in the picture and was gone the next day :D

Our winter was very warm this year, and we were out in t-shirts enjoying the balmy weather just two days ago. I love mild winters :)
Is Delaware usually that mild?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love the little ears on the snowsuit. They sure look
warm and cozy!
Yep, the little ears on the hats are cute and silly LOL and the hats keep their ears (the real ones:coolwink:) nice and warm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts