Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the Starks would say…

Today has been FREEZING in Scotland, I couldnt believe I had to put on my heating, considering we had some warm days last week.

Pablo isn't the happiest as he's been shivering away so he's got the pleasure of my big furry throw and the heatings up full. But we had to wrap him up on his walk tonight on went a hoodie and he actually didnt seem to mind I picked him up to untangle his lead and his little body was roasting which was good he seemed much happier. I'm totally dreading winter, winter in Scotland isn't the best last year was awful so theyll need to be wrapped up all the time once it hits fully.

Oh well we did have a lovely wintery walk, ended up in a huge dog meet up so thats them totally shattered and curled up sleeping. I on the other hand can't be bothered cooking so I'm thinking pizza. ;)

The nice sunset tonight.

Buttttt mimmmm do I have to wear it!?

Neeva joined in the action too with a little doggy scarf ;)

·
Registered
732 Posts
**Game of Thrones, much**;):D

Oh, Pablo, there is your sweet little face just killing me with gushing every single time!

And I see Neeva is growing! I love her scarf!

I got Dorothy in April so I have NO idea how she will react to snow. If her reaction to snow is anything like her reaction to rain it's not gonna be a positive event! LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Lush photos! I love Pablo in his jumper he looks so cool. Also we are feeling the cold too I've had my heating on which I was surprised I had to do this early!
I am looking forward to Christmas though :)

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I do miss the change of seasons- but can't complain about the cold since my pack & I live in Hawaii:palm_tree: We are staying indoors for the airconditoning since its been humid and extremely HOT outside :sun_with_face:
My chis hate wearing clothes when it's hot.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww it's a shame that winter is coming, but that little scarf is so cute on Neeva! lol And Pablo looks so cute too in his hoodie! As long as there aren't any white walkers hanging around though. lol I'm lucky I'm in Canada right now and they're getting amazing weather where I am so I'm trying to enjoy as much heat and sunshine as I can before I get back to the UK!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Love the photos! Neeva that scarf is as big as you are lol. She looks so cute and all set for winter. Pablo looks great in red.??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts