Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we're finally getting a nice wintery snow storm here (yes I said finally, it's almost mid-January and we haven't even had a "sticking" snow this winter!!) I thought, gee, sure would be cute to get some pictures of all the furkids romping in the snow... yeah well, who was I kidding. Nobody wanted to leave the back porch!!!:foxes15:
Ah well, at least I got one group picture. Certainly captures their "enthusiasm" don'tcha think?! ;)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Since we're finally getting a nice wintery snow storm here (yes I said finally, it's almost mid-January and we haven't even had a "sticking" snow this winter!!) I thought, gee, sure would be cute to get some pictures of all the furkids romping in the snow... yeah well, who was I kidding. Nobody wanted to leave the back porch!!!:foxes15:
Ah well, at least I got one group picture. Certainly captures their "enthusiasm" don'tcha think?! ;)

wonderful photo! very picture-esque:coolwink:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Oh, how funny! There is no way any of mine would sit in snow!

We had our first snowfall (I hope our ONLY snowfall) today, a real first for Diesel. He was not impressed. I carry him to the potty spot because he is the worse dog I've ever seen on leash and is NOT improving, and I sat him down, and it was hysterical watching him try to figure out how to lift all four feet out of the snow at once. He was shaking so hard, wearing his coat of course, he just decided to pee/poop at the same time in order to get inside faster.

Then, Pedro, my snow hater, ran around in it like a maniac for a good 15 minutes...Go figure...

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
ROFL, that picture is priceless!!! :lol:

I like how you placed them, all matchy matchy lol.

·
Registered
311 Posts
the dog in the middle ~ the expression says it all ~ that's an awesome picture!

No snow really to speak of for us here in Western PA either. Think we have had 2 that have stuck around, our little gal loved chasing the flakes and pushing it with her nose. Guessing next winter she will really enjoy it. To this point though for the most part she had just had to deal with swampy, soggy much, not the most ideal circumstances to worm & potty train but we are getting there...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts