Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would love a new Winter or Regular Siggy. any of the pics i posted on my secret exchanges would be good or i can get others if those dont work good. thanks so much :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have current siggy, which came out beautiful but i dont like the pic of peyton in it. that was taken before i even got her. so, pretty please, if someone has some spare tiime and feels like making one, i would love a new one. use any pic from the last secret exchanges. thanks :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I can try to make one, do you have any pics that are your fave that you can post here. I'd hate to pic out some pics from your crew that you wouldn't want for a siggy! Post them here and I will give it a shot! I'm not that good though lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I can try to make one, do you have any pics that are your fave that you can post here. I'd hate to pic out some pics from your crew that you wouldn't want for a siggy! Post them here and I will give it a shot! I'm not that good though lol
ok! i will post some pics that i like here, good idea :) . i think your siggy came out real good!

PEYTON :

OR:

MINNIE :

OR:

TOOTSIE :

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just working on yours but see you have one now! Which would have been way better than mine anyways lol
thank you, i forgot about this siggy. i do love it, i just wasnt crazy about the pic of Peyton. there was no other pic of Peyton at the time, i dont think i even had her yet, just the pic that my freind Joan ( who i adopted Peyton from) sent me.
anyways, if you are bored sometime and feel like making one, i would still love a new one :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts