1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Midgie all bundled up!!

Shakin' it off!

Sniffin for strawberries.

I weally don't wike dis! I's onwy out here cause mommy made me go pee-pee.

I's done! Now get dis stupid ding off me!!!

I love our new garage. No frozen doors or windshields!!!

My girls have discovered that American Doll clothes and accessories fit chis! Poor Midgie!

Anyone up for the Polar Plunge! I'm sooooooo Readddy For SPRING NOW!!!!

DATS ALL FOLKS!!!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Aw wow your chi is amazing,so cute what is her name?
I have just recently got a lilac puppy she is named millie. Do you have any crate training tips?

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw wow your chi is amazing,so cute what is her name?
I have just recently got a lilac puppy she is named millie. Do you have any crate training tips?
Yea, I was just looking at the pics of your beautiful baby. Wish I could snuggle her. You are very smart coming to this forum as there are a lot of seasoned, experienced people here to give great advice. I have never crate trained my pups. They've always slept in the bed with me and up until about a year or two ago, I bought Midgie her own bed which I keep beside my bed. I never thought she'd use it thinking she'd rather be in bed with me, but I was wrong. If she is uncomfortable or hot or doesn't feel good, she will get down and lay in her bed for a while. She loves her bed, but sleeps with me most of the time. I'm sure someone here can help with crate training tips. I know chis are cold in nature and like to be warm, so maybe keep a blanket in there and a safe stuffed animal that doesn't have parts that can be chewed off and choked on. Some people use a warming bottle. Never use the crate to punish. Always associate the crate as a positive safe place. Welcome to CP!!!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Great thankyou very much :) I can't wait for her to have her second injection so I can take her on walks! She's the best :) how many do you have?

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great thankyou very much :) I can't wait for her to have her second injection so I can take her on walks! She's the best :) how many do you have?
Just one. She's all I can handle for now. I've said for years that I was going to get her a little buddy some day, but just don't know if I'm up for all the work with 2. Lol

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Great pics!!! Love your place! Midgie looks fantastic!! I just bet she hates all that snow!!!!!!! Your daughter is so very pretty. :D

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great pics!!! Love your place! Midgie looks fantastic!! I just bet she hates all that snow!!!!!!! Your daughter is so very pretty. :D
Aw!! Thanks Tina. She sure does hate it. I've let her out several times and I don't think she will pee in this cold. She's coming right back to the door. I hate this cold and ice. I'm ready for it to be gone! Lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Aww thanks for pictures of Midgie! She's so cute in her pink coat. I'm sick of snow too. We haven't had any snow in several days but we still have a lot left over from the last big snow.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Awww Midgie is so bloomin CUTE!! I love her pink coat! Spring is coming Midgie :daisy: . x x x

Reactions: woodard2009
1 - 11 of 11 Posts