Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been so cold here in Colorado, we finally came out of the deep freeze this weekend and took advantage of the sunshine

These guys kept Draco on his lease

This was taken before I spotted the hawks

Resting on his Dad after a long walk

I just LOVE this little face

·
Registered
109 Posts
He has the sweetest face! We have a lot of hawks around here and its why we tend to really watch our guys when they go out to potty. The vet tried to tell us that they wouldn't pick up a small dog but I know a man that has pomeranians that did have one snatched. Thankfully they dropped the dog, but my god, how frightening!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
He is soooooo cute. I would be very leary of the hawks.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Draco is super cute. I love his little face too!!! He is just a doll. Great pics.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I see why you love that little face.. He is a little Prince Charming.
Beware the hawks.. A man in our town had his chi picked up by one and then dropped because she was too much for the hawk to carry. But she had to have dozens of stitches where his talons cut her back and side.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg the paw prints are amazing!!!! i just love seeing little paw prints, its just so heartwarming. i love draco's face! hehehe but wow that hawk looks nasty llol :(

·
Registered
778 Posts
Draco is just tooo cute!:D Please send some of the thaw our way- the low here tonight is supposed to be low 20's:(.

Yup watch those hawks, I watch for them during the day and now we have an owl that sits up on top of one of our security lights at night:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts