Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Rachel, you are living in my paradise. What a stunning place!
Lucky Honey to have all that land to run on and explore!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rachel, you are living in my paradise. What a stunning place!
Lucky Honey to have all that land to run on and explore!
Isn't it just! I keep finding these little country lanes that lead to all these lush places! Very lucky!

She was running about like a loon! A shame we don't get to walk to these places in the week but I just wouldn't feel safe walking around there in the semi-dark xx

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
She is gorgeous :)
Is that field near where you live? Is it enclosed/ fenced?
My 3 would love running around off leash somewhere that big

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is gorgeous :)
Is that field near where you live? Is it enclosed/ fenced?
My 3 would love running around off leash somewhere that big
Thank you :) yes just up the road, very lucky to have a lot of green open spaces in walking distance of where I live.
No it's not enclosed - I let her off the lead quite a bit now, we are doing more recall training as she apparently forgot how to 'come' a month or two ago! Teenagers hey!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
BEAUTIFUL pictures... I love spending time outdoors and that looks like such a lovely place to be in. I especially love Honey running with her stick; she looks so proud lol!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BEAUTIFUL pictures... I love spending time outdoors and that looks like such a lovely place to be in. I especially love Honey running with her stick; she looks so proud lol!!
Thankyou :) Oh she was running as fast as her little legs could carry her, dragging this monsterous stick that was as big as her! Silly little devils arent they! :) xx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts