Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so me and DH have notice that Cricket has totally taken over the couch. When I say this I mean she crawls up my husband (he usually sits on the floor leaning on the couch) like he was stairs, to claim her spot on the blanket I HAVE to leave there. She is such a goofball. Any one else experience this?

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
i think u should doodle what ur talkin about because i am soooooo confused lmao! :lol:

It doesn't take much to confuse you does it?? :coolwink:

ROFL, I'm just kidding. ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Ok so me and DH have notice that Cricket has totally taken over the couch. When I say this I mean she crawls up my husband (he usually sits on the floor leaning on the couch) like he was stairs, to claim her spot on the blanket I HAVE to leave there. She is such a goofball. Any one else experience this?

Oh but you see what you don't know is...the couch is not a couch, but a DOG bed.
I did not know this either, but my three pups explained it clearly by hogging
the "couch" every day! Oh well, we live, we learn. :rolleyes: :laughing8:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
It doesn't take much to confuse you does it?? :coolwink:

ROFL, I'm just kidding. ;)
is it PICK ON PIDGE DAY? hehehe!!! hai my LS!
i am easily confused yes but i am hungry 100% of the time...so i blame my tummy for messin with my brain ^_^

i had this the other day...it was soooooo good

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
OMG Pige that looks so yummy! I want one right now!
hahahaha! sorry for spammin ur thread with it LOL :) i love showin my food to LS lmao! :D it was great! it was a chicken kebap with tomatoes and bbq chicken inside nom nom nom and topped it off with yogurt sauce and pickles! and tried matzo ball soup..didnt like it :foxes15: :toothy8:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts