Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ello People! hope everyone is well! :wave:

I’m Taking Minka to a Photo shoot for www.Petlondon.com tomorrow morning!!
I really really hope she gets it! If she does she will be put on the web site in clothes etc and she will also get a goody bag :D
It will Be her first time travelling on the underground, I’m quite worried :shock: So please wish her (and me lol :roll: ) luck girls! (and guys!!)
I’ll Post tomorrow and tell you all how it went! :D

Love and Hugs
:angel1:
Sydney and Supermodel (Hopefully) Minka xXx

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
-x_Sydney_x- said:
Ello People! hope everyone is well! :wave:

I’m Taking Minka to a Photo shoot for www.Petlondon.com tomorrow morning!!
I really really hope she gets it! If she does she will be put on the web site in clothes etc and she will also get a goody bag :D
It will Be her first time travelling on the underground, I’m quite worried :shock: So please wish her (and me lol :roll: ) luck girls! (and guys!!)
I’ll Post tomorrow and tell you all how it went! :D

Love and Hugs
Sydney and Supermodel (Hopefully) Minka xXx
awwww good luck Minka I wanted to take Stitchy to that but he's too young :( next time they want models I'm sure he'll be there. I'm sure Minka will have no problems

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww She says thanks! well she would if she could :lol:

I have had to teach her to sit and stay in like an hour! she is an amazing learner!! She has got it down to an art now!
I dont even give her treats she does it all for the cuddles after!

Love and hugs
Sydney and Minka xXx

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwwwww good luck minka i never even knew i would of took mie other wise where abouts is is sydney and what time does it start do you think its to late to ring the number ?

·
Registered
481 Posts
That sounds great,i wished i lived near london cus i wud definitly be up for it.Goog luck minka,shes the cutest!Im sure shell do great,and chihuahuas are very popular dogs at the moment so im sure they will wanna use minka!Plus she is just gorgeous!
xxx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts