Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EEEKKK I am so excited. I am entering Tequila in the 2005 National Chihuahua Races sponcered by PETCO!!! THe regionals are in 3 states, IL NY and CA and then the race for the grand prize in in CA!!

Here is the article
If your Chihuahua has a need for speed, enter your furry friend in the 2005 National Chihuahua Races. PETCO will be hosting regional time trials in your area and the winners from each region will travel to sunny San Diego, California, September 16 - 18 where they will stay at the pet friendly Omni Hotel and compete in the National Championships at PETCO Park.

2nd Place Winner will receive a year supply of Royal Canin Chihuahua Food.

3rd Place Winner will receive a $25 PETCO Gift Card.

Plus, each participant will get a FREE T-shirt, a PETCO Goody Bag and a FREE bag of Royal Canin Chihuahua Dog Food.

For race day details, click here.
For full rules and restrictions, click here.
Someone at work was very nice to me (a rare occurance as of late) and switched shifts with me so I could go!!!!! I am so excited. THose of you living near chicago should go!!!!!

I cannot wait...I am taking Tequila to the field across my house to practice...lol!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Darned ...wish i lived in Chigago or the other 2 states...would enter Chico in heartbeat...he is a very fast runner...well anyways i wish you good luck with the race..thumbs up :thumbright:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i did a race too with cosmo 2 weeks ago at a big dog happening.....;i was sooo proud , my baby was last :roll: :lol: , looking at the sky and even walking back to the start :D

i bet tequila will do better , i'll keep my fingers crossed :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D Thanks all!
I kindof hope she doesnt make it to the finals...my brother is getting married over the weekend the finals are...lol!!!

I am going strictly to have fun...and hang out if tequila gets knocked out of the competiton early. It should be a riot to see so many chi's in one place running around! Again I think anyone in the chicago area should come out...we can have a chi meetup :wink: :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts