Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Ms. Hannah, As I write this please know our hearts are aching with sadness over loosing you. You were such a beautiful, vibrant, loving little girl that everything about you made your mommy and daddy smile every day you were with us. No words can express how deeply you will be missed now and every day for the rest of our lives. You were special in every sense of the word! Jasper will miss you very much and morn your loss to. You know he loved , looked over you and protected you with all of his being. Your sweet little kisses were magical to him....they added a twinkle to his eyes and made that special bond you had with him all the much stronger. Moose didn't know you as long, but he is sad to. He always adored you and looked forward to all the fun time and kisses you gave him. God rest your soul Hannah. Our friends and family will miss you and mourn you ...even those who only knew you through pictures and stories. You were an angel here on earth and now it is with a heavy heart that I say you will forever be an angel looking over all of us in heaven. All mommy and daddy can say through the rivers of tears is that all of us will forever love you Hannah...thank you for giving your heart over to us. Rest in Peace Sweet Girl.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Rest in peace Ms Hannah. Im sorry for your lost, my thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
There are no words to express my sorrow.. I am sitting here crying while trying to think of a way to say what is in my heart. Please know that you guys will be in my prayers. You were so very blessed to have Hannah in your life.. she was such a special girl. May the Lord see you both thru the pain of losing her. I am so sorry. Deb

In Loving Memory of Miss Hannah~

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
So sorry for your loss. I know you are sad but you should also be proud that you gave her such a wonderful happy life full of love.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So very sorry to hear this Laura. My condolences to you and Ralph. Hannah had a wonderful life with you. She will be missed.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Laura----My sincere condolences. I know that you loved her so much and she was the apple of Ralph's eye too. she was one very content pup who was adored by her family. I am sorry.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm crying for little Miss. Hannah Banana too.
You took such incredible care of this little angel, gave her everything, and
cherished her so much. I know she was very happy with you, you showed
her what true love is, you showed her what family is. I know she brought
a lot to you and your dear hubby as well. My thoughts are with you, I
hope your heart heals, knowing that you gave her your all. Hugs.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts