Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being held by daddy

So comfortable!

My brother & sister in law Kara live an hour away so I really won't get to see the pups too much, luckily the both of them are always sending me pics. By the way, forgot to add, my bro and Kara aren't married....in fact, he's gay, but they've both been best friends since I was born. Just wanted to clarify that :ngreet2: They both live at the same apartment complex though, so the RJ and Princess (kara's chi pup) are pretty much going to grow up together. :hello1:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Thanks for clarifying..I am always lost in things. Feels like i missed something somewhere. there is a really great shop for dogs that we go to sometimes and the owners are gay..they have a lovely dog named Panda. Sometimes I'd go int they would give advice on a new puppy, what foods to try or whatever. Really kind and halpful. sometimes on or the other would be missing of this couple. I kept getting confused about the names...I thought this one was Lisa...but then the other one was refering to her partner as Lisa and then someone else sked one of them where the dsog was and she said she is out walking with Lisa...

then my daughter filled me in they are BOTH named Lisa !!! :rolleyes:see mummy have a big sigh of relief that she isn't as stupid as she feared

1 - 4 of 4 Posts