Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to share the WL Boo dresses that came in for the girls. After seeing Lynda's girl Lady wearing hers, I knew I had to have them for my girls too! (Lynda helps me spend my money, lol).

They are super cute and light weight, I'm so happy with them!

My short coats!

Lovely Lola

Meemers

Sisters!

And of course the boys!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Great pics! I love the blue on Lola. It is such a pretty color! And I love that Mimi and Lola match. And you're lucky the girls can swap, cause that blue would be adorable on Mimi. 馃槉

Registered
oh, wow !!! those are gorgeous pictures !!! I love the my boo dresses on Mimi and Lola. I also noticed how pretty Mimis collar looks with her pink dress :). I cant wait to get our my boo dresses for my girls. I got the blue for Minnie and Tootsie and the pink for Latte

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics! I love the blue on Lola. It is such a pretty color! And I love that Mimi and Lola match. And you're lucky the girls can swap, cause that blue would be adorable on Mimi. 馃槉

Thanks!! I love the blue too! Reminds me of Tiffanys! I'm glad they can share too so we can mix and match. Brax and Ava might be able to share too!!

Premium Member
All the kids look fabulous, even naked Mojo and Leo! Seriously love that pretty blue color and of course Mimi is so pretty in pink. Just be careful, I took Lady to Lowe's last week and she was wearing her pink boo top....two people, yes TWO made a comment that it looks like lingerie (LOL).

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
oh, wow !!! those are gorgeous pictures !!! I love the my boo dresses on Mimi and Lola. I also noticed how pretty Mimis collar looks with her pink dress :). I cant wait to get our my boo dresses for my girls. I got the blue for Minnie and Tootsie and the pink for Latte
Thank you Elaine!! Doesn't surprise me one bit that u noticed Mimi's collar, lol!! Minnie and Tootsie are going to look fabulous in this dress, ur gonna love them! I think I'm done doggie shopping for a while. I kinda want one more animals matter car seat for the new car but I'm probably going to hold off!

Premium Member
Lush photo's. I love the pink, very pretty. You guys are lucky having all those lovely doggie items readily available. Shopping in the UK is sooooo boring lol. :)

Registered
Oh la la!! I just love the girls dresses!! They are so girly!! So tres chic!! BTW, Mojo's collar is so macho. Absolutely to-die-for!! Love your taste!! XOXOXO

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
All the kids look fabulous, even naked Mojo and Leo! Seriously love that pretty blue color and of course Mimi is so pretty in pink. Just be careful, I took Lady to Lowe's last week and she was wearing her pink boo top....two people, yes TWO made a comment that it looks like lingerie (LOL).
OMG that is hilarious!! Doggie lingerie! Can u imagine?? Thank you! And thank you to lady for making me want them! 馃槈

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Oh la la!! I just love the girls dresses!! They are so girly!! So tres chic!! BTW, Mojo's collar is so macho. Absolutely to-die-for!! Love your taste!! XOXOXO
Thank you sweetheart!! 馃挅
They are soooo girly! Lola didn't mind hers but Mimi, well she hates clothes, even doggie lingerie! Lol.
That is one of my favorite collars too by Juicy Couture! It's his Mr. T collar with all the gold! Haha

Registered
Mr. T!!!!! Hahahaha!! I pitty the fool that's not head over heels for my man Mojo!! :D

Registered
So, so stylin'!!! I expect nothing less Zorana. Love it al. Mimi sounds like Mia, she hates clothes too. I've decided here in the hot SW I will concentrate on collars and harnesses! Hope the wedding plans are going great.

Registered
Hi Jemma!! I missed you! Welcome back!! Thank you, I gotta keep them styling, haha. 馃槈

Thanks! Its nice to be back :) Especially with a new addition, I can't wait for her to grow into the Buddy Belt we got from you last year, Basil only wore it 5 times! In all honesty I can't wait to start kitting her out full stop! I will be watching closely for wardrobe inspiration from your girls for her :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts