1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Police: Ballston Spa man killed family dog
Comments 8
October 12, 2010 5:57 AM

BALLSTON SPA -- A Ballston Spa man has been arrested under Buster’s Law and charged with killing his family’s dog and trying to hide the carcass, according to police.

Officers were called to a home on Crestline Drive Monday night.

An investigation found that 30-year-old Justin Taylor had punched and kicked Kalvin, a Chihuahua that weighed less than four pounds, police said. He then threw the dog to the ground causing head trauma that killed it.

Investigators say Taylor then took the dog to a ravine behind his house and covered the carcass with leaves.

Taylor faces several charges. He is due back in court later this month.
This story upset me so much this morning. I would like to beat the crap out of this guy as would my husband! I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and then "given what he really deserves" when he gets to prison.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Seriously what is up with people I don't get it. If people don't like animals why do they even bother to get them, it just really aggravates me! It's ridiculous!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
RIP sweet baby! :-(

·
Registered
602 Posts
Stuff like this make me want to punch and kick the drop kick who would hurt such a defenceless animal!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know this is an old post but,

This is terrible and I hope he gets punished so bad. Hah, but its kinda funny to think about him in jail:
DogKiller: "What you in for?"
Inmate: "Robbery, Murder, Drugs, etc. You?"
DogKiller: "I took out a 3 pound dog"

Maybe he got extra beat up for that

·
Registered
768 Posts
some really sick ppl out there... they are such cowards they take it out on a helpless little dog... They deserve everything they get :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
The penalties for animal abuse and cruelty is not as stiff as is should be. It's enraging to me that these pieces of you know what go free all the time to continue the same cycle of despicable behavior. A person that can do this is clearly not a normal, functioning human being and should be punished like any other degenerate capable of hurting another living, breathing, being. Period. WHO ARE THE ANIMALS HERE?!? People are! Disgusting.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
what is going on with people in this world. chis are the most loving dogs you can get why or how could anybody hert them

1 - 20 of 20 Posts