Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in belgium a woman was sentenced today ....for neglecting her dogs ...they were underfed and not been taken care of !! :evil:

she got 3 months of prison , has to pay a fine of 5000 euro 's (around 6500dollar ) and a lifetime ban to own pets in the future !!!! :shock: :shock:

and what do i think of this... :hello1: :hello1: it's FANTASTIC
it's the first time i hear somebody gets so punished for neglecting pets......and she truly deserved it !!!! :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
this woman was sentecnced for the neglect and cruelty to her horses (in texas i believe) the one was so bad he didn't make it... she had to spend the 30 days in jail and pay a fine.... my favorite part of the whole thing is she was only allowed to eat bread and water for the first 3 days of her sentence :D

edited to add: she also has to have pictures of the horses she neglected ahnging up in her cell as a daily reminder hwy she is in there.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I believe they are very good punishments... Wish they would make people who abuse children hang pictures of what they did to the chilren in there cells... I do believe that if you abouse someone or and animal you should get the same abuse but 500 times worse....

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Great news and it's long overdue! The laws need to be changed to allow for even more severe punishments against abusers and the authorities need to enforce those laws. I'd love to see "an eye for an eye" kind of justice whereby the abuser receives exactly the same treatment he/she doled out to the animal. You kicked and beat your dog and left him chained up in the hot sun without food or water for a week? Well, guess how you'll be spending the next 7 days of your life... if you happen to survive that long. :angry5: :angry5:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts