Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - Don't Laugh!! I have a "customer" (too cool) that wanted a special dress made for his little Yorkie. She does all kinds of tricks and he wanted a performer outfit for her. He said something like - Wonder Dog. Well, I made her a Wonder Woman (like) outfit. He hasn't seen it yet, cuz he's been in Las Vegas, but his close friends say he will love it. Hope so... Well, let me know what you think. Thanks!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi!

That looks great. Your customer will be very very happy with it!

I would like to she the Yorkie wearing it though :wink:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Mia's Mom said:
Yeah, I intend to get pics of her wearing the outfit!!
OMG, you are one talented lady! That costume is just too stinkin' cute! :lol:

Oh yeah, we need pics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And is it just me or is there like a blue glow that emanates from the blue part of the costume? Is that where the secret powers reside? :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
does anyone make costumes or clothes to sell on here my dogs have a bigger wardrobe then me ha ha and am always on the look out for new clothes iv got two new babies girls coming soon and am looking to get them matching outfits like twins i think that would be so cute ha

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
does anyone make costumes or clothes to sell on here my dogs have a bigger wardrobe then me ha ha and am always on the look out for new clothes iv got two new babies girls coming soon and am looking to get them matching outfits like twins i think that would be so cute ha
OMG, matching outfits would be too cute!!! :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
i thought it would be real cool jacob not gonna no whats hit him with two girlys around the house i just brought them both matching harnesses they are pink with angels wings on ha so am now looking to get them a wardrobe started ha ha as soon as i get them and they start modeling il post pics cant wait hows lily

·
Registered
642 Posts
That is just too adorable! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts