Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo excited!!!! I sold the last of my carriers the other day in my etsy shop:) :)
I'm sooo thrilled they all sold! I just bought some new REALLY pretty furs and fabrics to make more. I know what I will be doing this weekend:)

Lori

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's awesome! Congrats! I'm not surprised though, they are always so gorgeous. :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Do you have a pic of one? I never saw them, but i can see people are raving about them!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's awesome! Congrats! I'm not surprised though, they are always so gorgeous. :)
thanks!!! I'm just surprised with the economy the way it is that they all sold, but super thrilled:)

Do you have a pic of one? I never saw them, but i can see people are raving about them!
here ya go:) here's a few pics.

Lori

·
Registered
602 Posts
Woah! That is amazing!!!! I have always wanted to be crafty but Im just not! lol

they really are beautiful! When will you be making more?!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woah! That is amazing!!!! I have always wanted to be crafty but Im just not! lol

they really are beautiful! When will you be making more?!
thanks soo much:) I should be getting more up by Nov. I want to get a few created so I can list them all at once.

The last one if my fave. :) It's YUMMY!!!!!!!!! :D
hee heeee...thanks girl!!!! I love that one as well. The colors are sooo pretty and muted:)

Lori

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i love vintage bitch! :D hehehe~ i keep mine in my trunk when i take dex out

here's my bf's kitty in it when he was younger

and here's dexter in his custom made one since he's a bigboy!

lori's work is wonderful! the sewing is superb and quality is awesome! feels like im wearing an "LV" of dog bags haha!

oh fergot to comment about ur post. congrats on selling the last one for now! :hello1:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hee heee.....thanks girl for sharing pics of your carriers:) your the best!!!!

Lori

i love vintage bitch! :D hehehe~ i keep mine in my trunk when i take dex out

here's my bf's kitty in it when he was younger

and here's dexter in his custom made one since he's a bigboy!

lori's work is wonderful! the sewing is superb and quality is awesome! feels like im wearing an "LV" of dog bags haha!

oh fergot to comment about ur post. congrats on selling the last one for now! :hello1:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Congrats Lori! I can't wait to see what you create next. I'm sure they'll be nothing short of gorgeous & perfect though! ;)

Happy sewing to you!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts