Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I met up with a friend today for a bushwalk and a coffee and decided to just take Martok & no Chihuahuas in case we had a really big walk. He's wearing his Marine Buddy Belt and we had a great time. 馃榾 I had to laugh though because I took a photo and when I looked at it saw that he was cross-eyed looking at the treat I had for him.馃槀馃槀 I love my goofy boy!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Aww thanks. It's a size 8 but I'm wondering if I should have gone the 7 because I don't love the fit on him. I had to get the liners which I've never needed for the Chis, even though Chad is practically bald underneath. He seems happy enough in it though so that's all that matters. :)

Premium Member
Martok is beautiful!! What breed of dog is he? Love the scenery. I hope you had fun with your friend and enjoyed your coffee. I love hazelnut creme in my coffee 馃構鈽

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Awww what a big cutie!! I hope you guys enjoyed your walk it looks lovely! :) it's my favourite thing walking the dogs it's so relaxing.
Thanks, walking them is one of my favourite things too! This place is a short drive from home and I only just discovered it so looking forward to taking the Chihuahuas next time. :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Martok is a cool name I like it, and he really suits his marine buddy belt. I hope you all had a nice time :)
Thanks. :) He actually gets called Tok most of the time, Martok is a Star Trek name. I really love the Marine colour and would probably get it for Chad and Nibbler but it's not a soft leather so I haven't gone there yet. Also, I spend way too much money on harnesses. Lol.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Martok is handsome. Looks like a nice place for a walk and of course some coffee.
Haha. Is it wrong that al, of my dog walks revolve around a place to get a good coffee? Lol. He is a handsome boy and more importantly is a gentleman with the Chihuahuas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts