Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Awww that is so cute - sounds like Pebbles when daddys playing with her and he stops and she wants to keep playing!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

woody talks all the time whether he wants a treat or not. sometimes when i'm working i'll hear him making those noises and when i turn around he is on his back wagging his tail staring at me :lol: teddy never talks like that. and when they play woody makes enough noise for the two of them.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Beadbimbo said:
Awwwwwwwwww, Caeasar sings (loudly). I'll have to get it on video!
I would like to see that... chi-chi will bark sometimes... but in a much higher pitched bark :) I should have known better than to play the clip anyhow though.... it set off both luigi and chi-chi... lol

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Jen said:

woody talks all the time whether he wants a treat or not. sometimes when i'm working i'll hear him making those noises and when i turn around he is on his back wagging his tail staring at me :lol: teddy never talks like that. and when they play woody makes enough noise for the two of them.
Woody sounds like a little character, Jen. He is too cute! :love5:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
That is Adorable:)

·
Registered
740 Posts
lol ok...Mabelline my chi and Rocky my minpin would have already climbed up my leg...hip ...down my arm and chomped that treat lol!
Darling video!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DlTobin said:
lol ok...Mabelline my chi and Rocky my minpin would have already climbed up my leg...hip ...down my arm and chomped that treat lol!
Darling video!
oh i didn't actually have a treat they are kept in another room. he just started talking hoping to get one even though he had just had breakfast about an hour earlier :)

i think he was probably bored too you can see in the beginning he was trying to get teddy to play but he wasn't interested.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
It is soooooooo cute. I was watching the video with Bella on my lap, and Bella looked at the computer monitor when she heard Woody talking. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts