Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Ju I live in North Norfolk and I have 2 Chihuahua's, Spudley (boy) who is 2 on the 27th of this month and we just got Lollipop (girl) who's 10 weeks old. Im sure I joined here when I got Spudley but can't remeber username or email I used :oops: Anyhoo We've named the pup Lollipop at the mo but not sure if it suits her so if anyone can think of a cute non trad name lol I'd love to hear them;)

looking forward to chatting to you all and look thru everyones photo's :p

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey there! :ngreet2: Welcome!
Your pups are really cute.
I think you picked out a sweet name.
If she were mine I'd definitely call her Ash.
Her merle coat reminds me of ashes. :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Welcome to CP! I just adore Spudley. Love his name, too.

Ooooh, I love LS's suggestion of Ash!

Some of my favorite girl names when I was trying to come up with a name for Gemma were Apple, Willow, Luna, and Parsley. But my boyfriend and I mutually settled for Gemma since that was the only name we could both agree on. If you like candy/sweet names, I also think Sprinkles, Skittles, and Twinkie are cute. Or perhaps Oreo or Cookie might be suitable for her coloring, too. :) Good luck!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Welcome to CP! I just adore Spudley. Love his name, too.

Ooooh, I love LS's suggestion of Ash!

Some of my favorite girl names when I was trying to come up with a name for Gemma were Apple, Willow, Luna, and Parsley. But my boyfriend and I mutually settled for Gemma since that was the only name we could both agree on. If you like candy/sweet names, I also think Sprinkles, Skittles, and Twinkie are cute. Or perhaps Oreo or Cookie might be suitable for her coloring, too. :) Good luck!
My lab x is Oreo, but I think Cookie is cute for a girl! He is all black with a white stripe around his neck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.