Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly I don't normally let my girls get away with this behaviour, daisy never joins in and lotus is work in progress but this was too funny for me

There are two shihzus at the end of my mums road they don't like anyone constantly bark when you walk past for some reason theybwere in their porch today when we walked past and on cue they got up and barked and snarled as always this time they got told off!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ7mB6bbgrc

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
hehehe, you tell those shihtzus (sp?) off!!
Omg, one of our neighbors has 2 dogs that I think live outside in the front (fenced), and one of them has THE most annoying bark! I try not to complain too much because umm...Butter's bark is similar, ha!

Anywho, I love videos of your girls :love2:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
You tell'em girls! Ha! What a pair of cuties. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oooooh my goodness! If I hadn't been watching I'd have sworn Daisy barking was Maribelle! They sound identicle!! Maya is very similar too...but Daisy & Mari have the exact same bark. I'll have to get her on tape barking. hehe

Anyway, that is too funny. The girls almost look a bit confused that they weren't getting corrected. ;) They sure showed dem shihtzus!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha I wanna hear Mari lol I love daisys bark it's soo sweet

I was cracking up lotus barks at any dog that looks at her ad she can't meet it so normally she's getting corrected but once is ok especially when I catch it haha

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are tellin' em' off, aren't they! Go get em' girls! :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL. You tell 'em girls! They are ferocious! :lol: I love Daisy's howling bark! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts