Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
After a very long wait, Ava's first fall things have arrived. Also ordered similar items for Brax but she's not in the mood for pictures 馃槉. So Ava and I would like to share some pics of her in one of our favorite items. Wooflink Rose Garden top.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408226491.403810.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408226527.262601.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408226565.058863.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408226598.913472.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408226622.531382.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408226655.040359.jpg

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here's the pic we took earlier for Wooflink's fb

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408226741.811156.jpg

The size 1 fits her so nicely. And she is very patient with me when trying things on, even giving me her little arms to slip through the armholes of her outfits馃槉. I think I may have a super model on my hands lol. Thanks for looking馃槝

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I love that top...I have the black one for Lady and the white one for Sapphire. Now it just needs to get cooler her. Ava looks fantastic. She needs some pants!

I still can't bring myself to put pants on my dogs!! Lol. But you are getting me pretty close to it. I think Ava's the only one who'd wear pants. Thank you I absolutely adore it. I also got the black one for Brax. Looks very nice on her. Brax also got black lovely lady and pink happy day out (gotta have violet happy day out for Ava). Ava got Rose garden, my lady in pink, and love potion in pink. And Melissa sent me a wrong item. She was supposed to send the pink spring breeze size 1. But instead sent 2 my lady pink size 1. This is the first time she's ever sent a wrong item. Has this happened to you. What did she do? Hopefully she will ship the pink spring breeze along with my order from last week, items for the whole crew 馃槉.

Premium Member
She's very good about correcting errors, just let her know. The Wooflink go basic pants are adorable. Ava would look so cute. Also the skirts are beyond pretty. It took me an wile to try these items. They require an easy going dog! This is the skirt from the spring collection with the my lady tank. Love the skirt.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
I do really love this skirt on Sapphire. I think of my entire crew Ava is the only one who would tolerate a skirt or all in one. May someday I'll try one or the other 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
[QUOTEwr =debrawade10;2069009]So,so pretty! I am waiting on the black one for Mia. Ava is a beauty in the pink and white.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Deb! The Rose garden tops are just stunning in person. Ava finally has her first fall things 馃槉. And the size 1 fits her beautifully. We are hoping Melissa will send us the spring breeze with another package we have coming. Ava says thankyou and sends you lots of puppy kisses.

Registered
Ava looks gorgeous in the Rose Garden top !!! ( she always looks gorgeous though but I really do love that top . I have it here for Minnie an Latte had one too ).

my favorite pic is the 5th one down cause I see another one of your cute doggies in the background laying on the yellow pillow :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
I love that tank and Ava is so pretty in it! How does wooflink run size wise? You said Ava is a size 1? How big is she? Jubee is just a little over 2lbs...would a Size 1 fit her?

Thankyou so much. She is my I can put anything on her dog lol. As she tolerates clothes very well. How old is Jubee? Ava will be 11 moths soon. She is 3.6 lbs, has 6.5" neck, 11-11.5 chest and is 8" long. The size 1 is a perfect fit on her with plenty of room in case she gets fuzzier 馃槉. Your girl may be a tad small right now, but she could grow into it. What are her measurements?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Ava looks gorgeous in the Rose Garden top !!! ( she always looks gorgeous though but I really do love that top . I have it here for Minnie an Latte had one too ).

my favorite pic is the 5th one down cause I see another one of your cute doggies in the background laying on the yellow pillow :)

Thanks Elaina! I absolutely love it, and the fabric is much warmer than I had anticipated. This was definitely a great buy. Braxton has the black one. Oh and that's Brax in the background on top of a pillow probably thanking heaven that she doesn't have to play dress up. I ordered a total of 7 items and one was supposed to be the pink spring breeze size 1, but it wasn't in there 馃槬. Melissa sent me 2 my lady tops pink size 1. Hopefully she will send spring breeze with my other order.

Registered
aww. sorry that happened to you that you got the wrong item :-(. I am sure Melissa will send you out the right item. I think it must of been a mistake... I know how busy she gets and mistakes do happen sometimes but I am positive that you will get that pink spring breeze. ( hopefully, she has it there though and doesn't have to order it cause it may take some time for you to get )

Registered
Thankyou so much. She is my I can put anything on her dog lol. As she tolerates clothes very well. How old is Jubee? Ava will be 11 moths soon. She is 3.6 lbs, has 6.5" neck, 11-11.5 chest and is 8" long. The size 1 is a perfect fit on her with plenty of room in case she gets fuzzier 馃槉. Your girl may be a tad small right now, but she could grow into it. What are her measurements?
Jubee tolerates clothes really well too and I love it that she lets me dress her up. Coming back here and seeing all these adorable babies is bad for my wallet. Jubee is 14 mos... 2 lbs 5 oz and 10 inches in the chest. I'm not sure she will grow much more:confused: She wears I see spot xxs perfectly.....ugh!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Jubee tolerates clothes really well too and I love it that she lets me dress her up. Coming back here and seeing all these adorable babies is bad for my wallet. Jubee is 14 mos... 2 lbs 5 oz and 10 inches in the chest. I'm not sure she will grow much more:confused: She wears I see spot xxs perfectly.....ugh!

Oh wow! I thought Ava was tiny but Jubee is teeny lol. I thnk Ava didn't finally fit Wooflink until she was closer to 3 lbs. I am certain that many Wooflink things would be wayyy too big on Jubee. Maybe their summer tanks would fit. But def it their sleeved tops or hoodies. Louisdog however, would probably fit her great. I'm sure if you order 1 Wooflink item from doggie couture shop, Melissa won't mind you returning or exchanging it. There is a 25% off coupon code if you visit her online shop.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
aww. sorry that happened to you that you got the wrong item :-(. I am sure Melissa will send you out the right item. I think it must of been a mistake... I know how busy she gets and mistakes do happen sometimes but I am positive that you will get that pink spring breeze. ( hopefully, she has it there though and doesn't have to order it cause it may take some time for you to get )

I saw on Wooflink official site that they have it in stock. But I'd love to get it sooner if Melissa has one ready. Hopefully I will hear back from her soon.

Registered
Oh wow! I thought Ava was tiny but Jubee is teeny lol. I thnk Ava didn't finally fit Wooflink until she was closer to 3 lbs. I am certain that many Wooflink things would be wayyy too big on Jubee. Maybe their summer tanks would fit. But def it their sleeved tops or hoodies. Louisdog however, would probably fit her great. I'm sure if you order 1 Wooflink item from doggie couture shop, Melissa won't mind you returning or exchanging it. There is a 25% off coupon code if you visit her online shop.
I actually ordered her 2 Wooflink items.....that's where I was tempted to also order the rose garden tee too. Now I'm nervous none of it will fit :( I'm sure it would fit Lacey because she is closer to Ava's size but she hates clothes. Thanks for the suggestion on the Louisdog.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
I actually ordered her 2 Wooflink items.....that's where I was tempted to also order the rose garden tee too. Now I'm nervous none of it will fit :( I'm sure it would fit Lacey because she is closer to Ava's size but she hates clothes. Thanks for the suggestion on the Louisdog.

No problem. I hope they work out for you. If not there's also a brand I love called paris erotica. They make tiny clothes, their xs runs smaller than Wooflink's size 1. I like to describe paris erotica as a combo of louisdog and Wooflink combined if they had a baby lol. Their website is Pariero.com. You just missed a huge summer sale. Their inventory isn't up to date so if you want something you should email first. I'm sure they will have some fall things soon. Here is some of our fave paris erotica things.

Chanel banana tank 馃崒
ImageUploadedByPG Free1408287320.812032.jpg

Hug bear hoodie
ImageUploadedByPG Free1408287344.631561.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1408287377.220312.jpg

Laila tunics
ImageUploadedByPG Free1408287410.801142.jpg

Smile cami 馃槉
ImageUploadedByPG Free1408287462.366799.jpg

Mademoiselle tank
ImageUploadedByPG Free1408287502.994147.jpg

3 boo hoodie

Registered
No problem. I hope they work out for you. If not there's also a brand I love called paris erotica. They make tiny clothes, their xs runs smaller than Wooflink's size 1. I like to describe paris erotica as a combo of louisdog and Wooflink combined if they had a baby lol. Their website is Pariero.com. You just missed a huge summer sale. Their inventory isn't up to date so if you want something you should email first. I'm sure they will have some fall things soon. Here is some of our fave paris erotica things.

Chanel banana tank 馃崒
View attachment 52721

Hug bear hoodie
View attachment 52729
View attachment 52737

Laila tunics
View attachment 52745

Smile cami 馃槉
View attachment 52753

Mademoiselle tank
View attachment 52761

3 boo hoodie
Absolutely adorable!!! I love the banana tee! I will ck them out! Thanks for the sizing tip! Wish I would have asked sooner.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts