Chihuahua People Forum banner

Wooflink 🌹Rose Garden

1K views 35 replies 10 participants last post by  Chiluv04 
#1 ·
After a very long wait, Ava's first fall things have arrived. Also ordered similar items for Brax but she's not in the mood for pictures 😊. So Ava and I would like to share some pics of her in one of our favorite items. Wooflink Rose Garden top.

Dog Canidae Dog breed Shih tzu Companion dog

Horse Fun Fictional character Pony Costume

Dog Canidae Mammal Dog breed Companion dog

Dog Canidae Dog breed Companion dog Carnivore

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Mammal Dog Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Here's the pic we took earlier for Wooflink's fb

Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Dog breed

The size 1 fits her so nicely. And she is very patient with me when trying things on, even giving me her little arms to slip through the armholes of her outfits😊. I think I may have a super model on my hands lol. Thanks for looking😘

#4 · (Edited)
I love that top...I have the black one for Lady and the white one for Sapphire. Now it just needs to get cooler her. Ava looks fantastic. She needs some pants!

I still can't bring myself to put pants on my dogs!! Lol. But you are getting me pretty close to it. I think Ava's the only one who'd wear pants. Thank you I absolutely adore it. I also got the black one for Brax. Looks very nice on her. Brax also got black lovely lady and pink happy day out (gotta have violet happy day out for Ava). Ava got Rose garden, my lady in pink, and love potion in pink. And Melissa sent me a wrong item. She was supposed to send the pink spring breeze size 1. But instead sent 2 my lady pink size 1. This is the first time she's ever sent a wrong item. Has this happened to you. What did she do? Hopefully she will ship the pink spring breeze along with my order from last week, items for the whole crew 😊.

#5 ·
She's very good about correcting errors, just let her know. The Wooflink go basic pants are adorable. Ava would look so cute. Also the skirts are beyond pretty. It took me an wile to try these items. They require an easy going dog! This is the skirt from the spring collection with the my lady tank. Love the skirt.

#8 ·
[QUOTEwr =debrawade10;2069009]So,so pretty! I am waiting on the black one for Mia. Ava is a beauty in the pink and white.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Deb! The Rose garden tops are just stunning in person. Ava finally has her first fall things 😊. And the size 1 fits her beautifully. We are hoping Melissa will send us the spring breeze with another package we have coming. Ava says thankyou and sends you lots of puppy kisses.

#11 ·
Thankyou so much. She is my I can put anything on her dog lol. As she tolerates clothes very well. How old is Jubee? Ava will be 11 moths soon. She is 3.6 lbs, has 6.5" neck, 11-11.5 chest and is 8" long. The size 1 is a perfect fit on her with plenty of room in case she gets fuzzier 😊. Your girl may be a tad small right now, but she could grow into it. What are her measurements?

#10 ·
Ava looks gorgeous in the Rose Garden top !!! ( she always looks gorgeous though but I really do love that top . I have it here for Minnie an Latte had one too ).

my favorite pic is the 5th one down cause I see another one of your cute doggies in the background laying on the yellow pillow :)

#12 ·
Ava looks gorgeous in the Rose Garden top !!! ( she always looks gorgeous though but I really do love that top . I have it here for Minnie an Latte had one too ).

my favorite pic is the 5th one down cause I see another one of your cute doggies in the background laying on the yellow pillow :)

Thanks Elaina! I absolutely love it, and the fabric is much warmer than I had anticipated. This was definitely a great buy. Braxton has the black one. Oh and that's Brax in the background on top of a pillow probably thanking heaven that she doesn't have to play dress up. I ordered a total of 7 items and one was supposed to be the pink spring breeze size 1, but it wasn't in there 😥. Melissa sent me 2 my lady tops pink size 1. Hopefully she will send spring breeze with my other order.

#13 ·
aww. sorry that happened to you that you got the wrong item :-(. I am sure Melissa will send you out the right item. I think it must of been a mistake... I know how busy she gets and mistakes do happen sometimes but I am positive that you will get that pink spring breeze. ( hopefully, she has it there though and doesn't have to order it cause it may take some time for you to get )

#28 ·
Thanks! That's the same collar Ava has on with hers. I love the white on MiMi very pretty. Wish I'd gotten these tops long ago. I hope I can still get the spring breeze. I got two My Lady tops on accident. That one is nice too. Don't you have the spring breeze tops? How do you like them?

#32 ·
I love it. I wanted blue for Brax but they are sold out in blue and pink size 2. I was supposed to get 1 my lady pink and 1 spring breeze pink size 1. But she sent 2 my lady and didn't send spring breeze at all. I wasn't sure if I should go ahead and ship the extra my lady back or not? Hopefully I'll hear from her tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.