Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Omg!! Your girls look so adorable in their WL coats and LD Collars!! They match perfectly together!!! Love it!! The coats look gorgeously soft and pretty!! And the colors are stunning!! :)
They are really well made too Kathy, I'm loving them. I agree, the LD collars look like they were made to go with the coats!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
OMG!!!! Is that forevermore GOR-GE-OUS!!! Definitely GOT TO find somewhere to show those girls OFF!!! :D We want pics of them at the Easter parade!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
So adorable! They go perfectly with the collar leash sets.
They are a perfect match, I was really surprised. Actually, it's a little much with the coats because they are really "out" there in person. The collars and leash are beautiful on their own too, I couldn't be happier with either one. Odie would be beautiful in any of the colors. I love the turquoise on Raisins coat, it actually has black tips on the faux fur.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
I bet this would look super fluffy in a longhair chi lmao! Have fun at the paradeeee, ur pups will be the cutest there ;)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
They look so cute in those coats. I so want that coat but I just know my licker Prince would go to town on it if Lady or Sapphire were wearing it. So cute to see them each in a different color! Purple is precious on Lily!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG!!!! Is that forevermore GOR-GE-OUS!!! Definitely GOT TO find somewhere to show those girls OFF!!! :D We want pics of them at the Easter parade!
I know, I have to find a parade. These colors are just luscious, and they are just too cute on. Very unusual. Thanks Tina, give Lulu a hug from us girls.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bet this would look super fluffy in a longhair chi lmao! Have fun at the paradeeee, ur pups will be the cutest there ;)
OMG-you are so right, these are made for short hair dogs.....they are adorable on though, the colors are gorgeous. Your little KC could rock anything...:)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They look so cute in those coats. I so want that coat but I just know my licker Prince would go to town on it if Lady or Sapphire were wearing it. So cute to see them each in a different color! Purple is precious on Lily!
Hehe...I have a couple of lickers, Mia & Lily. They haven't gotten to clothes yet. This jacket might cure Prince of the "licks", he would probably get a mouthful of fuzz..;).
They' d be beautiful on your girls. I think this is the cutest purchase yet, so don't discount it totally.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OMG, they are lush!!!! Fabulous colours. I love the pinky/cerise one. You're fur babies are so photogenic. Is Lilly all recovered now? :)
Thanks Sally, I'm loving these...they are FUN! very soft and fluffy. Thanks for asking about Lily, she seems totally recovered, thank goodness. I don't want any more scares like that one.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts