Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing this beauty in person, I knew I would most likely end up with it! The pictures online just don't do it justice so I wanted to share some on here in case anyone is looking for a carrier before they sell out completely.

This is the Wooflink Glam carrier, it reminds me of a Hermes look alike and I really like the patent faux snakeskin material as it would be easy to clean and wipe up. There are 3 pockets, a side that opens and a huge fluffy pillow inside.

Mimi hasn't been in a dog carrier since last year so I was hesitant on if she would like it or not. After we snapped a few pics, I set her on the ground so she could get out, but she chose to stay in there!

Overall I'm really pleased with it. 馃槃

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
You are too funny Zorana..I wondered how long it would take you to get it. It is fabulous, love, love it. The snake skin is FAB! Mimi is beautiful in it also..:)

Premium Member
Looks much prettier in that color in your photos, than online. We have the same carrier on the way, in a different color. Ordered it on the 8th so hopefully not too much longer. And hey, in my opinion you can never have too many carriers 馃槉 as long as you use them! lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Looks much prettier in that color in your photos, than online. We have the same carrier on the way, in a different color. Ordered it on the 8th so hopefully not too much longer. And hey, in my opinion you can never have too many carriers 馃槉 as long as you use them! lol

What color did u pick? I think u will really like it. I don't use carriers nearly as much as I used to but since I keep buying them, I'm going to have to start again! Lol

Premium Member
Wow, that is just lush! I'm so jealous that u get such lovely stuff everywhere but the uk! I could get addicted to carriers lol. :p

Premium Member
What color did u pick? I think u will really like it. I don't use carriers nearly as much as I used to but since I keep buying them, I'm going to have to start again! Lol

I went with purple. It's such a pretty shade, and who better to do an awesome carrier in purple than Wooflink? I have a really pretty Tye dye dress in shades of aqua and purple, I think it will be a fun summer color. We are still waiting for atleast 3 other packages of outfits from Wooflink's new collection. Including those adorable poodle dresses Mimi and Lola have 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
I went with purple. It's such a pretty shade, and who better to do an awesome carrier in purple than Wooflink? I have a really pretty Tye dye dress in shades of aqua and purple, I think it will be a fun summer color. We are still waiting for atleast 3 other packages of outfits from Wooflink's new collection. Including those adorable poodle dresses Mimi and Lola have 馃槉

That's the same color Lynda wants too! I almost got the orange but went nude instead. I'm waiting on one more dc package too, I have a pink spring breeze for Mimi since she outgrew the size 2, matching boo dresses (pink and turquoise), the honey dress and adorable dress from older WL. Oh and a black SL leash. But I don't think I will be ordering much else with the wedding around the corner. This was my last hoorah! Lol

Premium Member
Did the spring breeze tops run small? After seeing Ava's Boo top I had to order one for Braxton (yellow), I found a animal print big bow SL on ebay to go with. I'm basically expecting everything to arrive 1 week after another. Finally we've got some nice weather to look forward to.

Premium Member
That's the same color Lynda wants too! I almost got the orange but went nude instead. I'm waiting on one more dc package too, I have a pink spring breeze for Mimi since she outgrew the size 2, matching boo dresses (pink and turquoise), the honey dress and adorable dress from older WL. Oh and a black SL leash. But I don't think I will be ordering much else with the wedding around the corner. This was my last hoorah! Lol

Yes I want the purple bag and collar/leash set. It takes a lot to sway me from pink but I love the shade of that purple!

Registered
RIGHT!!! It is a MUST HAVE. it is one of the classiest bags I have ever seen.
I'm happy but at the same time a little bummed that it is all so dog friendly here, of course warm too. We walk everywhere....keep posting and purchasing so I can enjoy!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Did the spring breeze tops run small? After seeing Ava's Boo top I had to order one for Braxton (yellow), I found a animal print big bow SL on ebay to go with. I'm basically expecting everything to arrive 1 week after another. Finally we've got some nice weather to look forward to.

That whole line ran a little small but Lola wears a 2 like usual. The my favorite hoodie ran super small and Mimi could barley fit the size 1 as a pup. I had the spring breeze for her in a 1 that she outgrew. Thank god its warming up! Enjoy the weather!

Registered
Oooooh, girl, I love that carrier!! The cargo in it is to-die-for!! Hehe ;) I can always count on you to have fabulous taste!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts