Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wooflink has become one of our favorite brands. Our second order of their stuff came in yesterday. It was a sunny day outside today so took advantage of it by hanging out outside and having a photo shoot ^^.

Here are the items we got.

Mimi's day outside!

Mimi: There is something down here.

Mimi: I like this chair

Strike a pose!

Mimi: Where am I?

Mimi: I am glad I got out of there.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mimi: Will you be my best friend?

Mimi: I love wooflink =p.

Mimi: I see a squirrel.

Mimi: This chair is comfy.

When we finally came inside, I found Mimi here. She really loves the sun.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Very nice, love the colours.
I love polka dots too so that first one is my fav, but they are all lovely.
So cute!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Aww bless!! Mimi looks so sweet. She probably has more outfits than me!!LOL:D
I love looking at the Wooflink site, just wish my two weren't such dedicated poop rollers..:(
NM, keep posting pics of Mimi looking like a true supermodel and I'll live vicariously through you!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my gosh, that makes me want a little girl SO BAD!!!! Those outfits are absolutely adorable. Mimi looks beautiful in them. they look so well made and I love the detail on them!!! Gorgeous!!!!

And I'm stuck here with a stinkin' BOY! :) LOL!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
omg, strike a pose lol ... it totally looks like that's what she's doing. Such attitude in that picture I love it :D I love their clothes I want to order all of them!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Oh JayR..... Mimi is just gorgeous in all of her Wooflink!!! My favorite it the second to the last pink ruffled hoodie. Buy I love them all. I'm waiting on 2 of the all in ones, but can't even remember which 2 I ordered lol

Lori

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh my gosh, that makes me want a little girl SO BAD!!!! Those outfits are absolutely adorable. Mimi looks beautiful in them. they look so well made and I love the detail on them!!! Gorgeous!!!!

And I'm stuck here with a stinkin' BOY! :) LOL!

Brodysmom
So when are we expecting this new baby girl? =p Yes I do love the detail on Wooflink and it does feel very well made. I am glad I have both a girl and a boy chi. Ecko is my playful silly one and Mimi is my princess ^^. Actually they are both pretty playful, but I think Ecko has more energy than Mimi.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww bless!! Mimi looks so sweet. She probably has more outfits than me!!LOL:D
I love looking at the Wooflink site, just wish my two weren't such dedicated poop rollers..:(
NM, keep posting pics of Mimi looking like a true supermodel and I'll live vicariously through you!!:rolleyes:
lol I don't think she has that much outfits =p. OMG me too! I always browse through the Wooflink site. I can spend hours looking at their stuff and their blog. o.0 poop rollers? Like they roll poop with their noses or they roll in poop?

I think Mimi needs to be a model first before she can be a supermodel ^^.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh JayR..... Mimi is just gorgeous in all of her Wooflink!!! My favorite it the second to the last pink ruffled hoodie. Buy I love them all. I'm waiting on 2 of the all in ones, but can't even remember which 2 I ordered lol

Lori
Yes I love that one too. I had one all in one this order. I just wanted to try if it would fit (its the polka dot one in the first couple pictures). I was worried the leg part would be too long for Mimi's short lil legs, but surprisingly they fit her perfectly and I can definitely order more of the all in ones ^^. I think they will be nice in the winter since some of them have all the four legs covered. I can't wait to see what ordered. Oh yeah I never got that same hoody as yours because the place I ordered out said they were out of stock so i just exchanged it with a different piece that was the same price. I might buy that hoody from a different place though.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Jay those outfits are to die for!!!!! Or maybe it's just the gorgeous little model in them :D

Mimi is such a good model and those outfits are great! Love seeing them always :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
JayR, those outfits are incredible. I can't even pick a favorite. I so want a couple of those sweatshirt type ones for my girls for winter. They look so well made. I have to go look again. Gorgeous model, btw!!! Great pics.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
omg, strike a pose lol ... it totally looks like that's what she's doing. Such attitude in that picture I love it :D I love their clothes I want to order all of them!
Yeah she was being such a diva in those pictures. I love them too! I agree we should totally order them all =p.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
awhhhh! I love your posts!
Mimi looks adorable and definitely wins the best dressed chi award x

·
Registered
852 Posts
Your taste is impeccable and MiMi looks so adorable in those clothes!! I always love opening your picture threads. I think MiMi has a bigger wardrobe than me lol

I love Wooklink, Ive wanted to buy a few of their pieces for a while but just saving up the pennies :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts