Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After waiting about 2 and a half months, our Wooflink clothes finally arrived. I have read really good reviews about the Wooflink brand from many online sites. So I decided to place an order to try some of their products.

Wooflink tag line is "Cool Clothes are not only for people anymore!". All the clothing items came with a Wooflink dust bag and a hanger. The jewerly came in a cute box with a big bow on top. After examining the pieces that I got, I could tell right away they are well made and will last forever. They feel like how people clothes feel.

I will definitely buy more of their products.

Well here are some of the items we got.

I bought a winter hoodie for Ecko. I love that tassel it has on the tip of the hood.

Mimi got a short sleeved hoodie (I think the hood is so cute, it has a mesh lining with hearts), a skirt (I love the details and jewelry on the skirt), long sleeved top (The sleeves are ruffled and have a crystal W on them)...

...a punk hoodie dress (now Mimi can be a punk princess too), a fashionista necklace (This has to be one of my favorite items. It reminds me of a Juicy Couture bracelet, but for doggies) , and strawberry parka (I think this was my favorite item. It has lots of cute sayings and the I love the faux fur on the hood).

Mimi wearing the long sleeved top, skirt, and necklace.

Now the punk hoodie.

The summer hoodie.

And finally the strawberry parka.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
OH MY!!!!!
How gorgeous!!!!
You certainly spoil your two, i love their collection!!!!
Do you have a wardrobe for them???

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm in love with that punk hoodie! She rocks it!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
more clothes!!! you could have ur own store for people who wanna borrow ur clothes just to try on there LOL..sheesh! cant believe they have streetwear for dogs...i thought they were only gonna be made for human dogs haha :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ohhhhh, La La, Sexy Mimi! She looks FaBuLoUs in her new attire! :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH MY!!!!!
How gorgeous!!!!
You certainly spoil your two, i love their collection!!!!
Do you have a wardrobe for them???
I do not have a wardrobe for them yet. I haven't found one that I liked. Most of them are so small anyways that I dont think all their clothes will fit. I just use an old wardrobe that I have.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
How funny...I just shared in another forum about the latest Wooflink I just ordered for Fern. Love their stuff!! Here is her hoodie
http://www.teacupspuppies.com/wooflink22.html

Lori
That is funny I actually ordered that one too, but for some reason It didn't make it in my box so the company is trying to find out what happened. I like it because it has that built in harness.

Oh..forgot to ask what size you bought. I bought the 1 for Fern which is the smallest so hoping it won't be too big.

Lori
I ordered all size 1 for Mimi and everything fit her. This is my first wooflink order and I am very happy with the quality. I am definitely going to order more soon.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do your pups actully wear these cloth out and about or are they just for pictures? They are very cute.
Yes they actually do wear their clothes out and around except when it is ridiculously hot outside. A lot of their clothes are usually thicker since winter the colder are so much longer than warm in WA. I wouldn't want them to overheat due to their clothes. I try to find really light material things for the summer, like swimsuits and summer dresses ^^.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
How much does Mimi weigh :)

Lori

That is funny I actually ordered that one too, but for some reason It didn't make it in my box so the company is trying to find out what happened. I like it because it has that built in harness.

I ordered all size 1 for Mimi and everything fit her. This is my first wooflink order and I am very happy with the quality. I am definitely going to order more soon.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Mimi is 2.5 lbs, 10" chest, and 7.75" length. Which wooflink pieces do you own? You seem to be a dog fashionista also, which other designer brands do you like yourself or recommend?
Ooohhh...that should be perfect. She isn't up to 2.5 lbs but Ivy is that big, and Fern will get at least that big. Well......I LOOOVEEEE Paris Erotica! I don't have any peices yet, but have seen some in person and are really cute. This is the first Wooflink but I have admired them forever!! I also LOVE Chi Wow Wow stuff as well. I like their vintage jackets etc.

Lori

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ooohhh...that should be perfect. She isn't up to 2.5 lbs but Ivy is that big, and Fern will get at least that big. Well......I LOOOVEEEE Paris Erotica! I don't have any peices yet, but have seen some in person and are really cute. This is the first Wooflink but I have admired them forever!! I also LOVE Chi Wow Wow stuff as well. I like their vintage jackets etc.

Lori
Omg lol Paris Erotica was the next brand I was looking into. I was looking at their clothing and accesories and I fell inlove with one of their carriers. I just ordered it 2 days ago so it should be here next week. I wasn't sure on the quality of their clothes because I haven't seen any in person and for $80+ I wanted to research it more. Also I was reading the measurements on their clothes and their sizes seem to run bigger. I always hate returning stuff through online retailers because you have to pay for shipping then more waiting and waiting. Paris Erotica's website is very cute though. I love it. I have seen Chi Wow Wow on a couple of sites, but their clothes did not attract me that much. I thought they were clever, but they didn't look comfortable and looked kinda flimsy from the pictures. I haven't actually seen one in person.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts