Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUTTERFLY IS COMING HOME TOMORROW NIGHT (thursday)!!

I'm bored so I'll give you all the long story :D

So we're having a yard sale on Friday and I called up Rene to tell him that Butterfly needs to come home a day early cause of our yard sale and if the lady that they bought her from shows up, I want her to see Butterfly.

And he told me that she'd probably have to go anyways cause my brother Joe's graduation (he finally got his GED) is on Friday and he can't leave Butterfly in the car during the graduation.

So now I'm sooooooo happy that Butterfly is coming back to where she belongs....her HOME! Even Rene loves being here since we never rarely yell at each other like his siblings do at his home.

You all don't know HOW happy I am...actually a few of you probably do :lol: I'm gonna go ahead and give Britney a bath in the evening and put one of her outfits on so she can look purty when Butterfly comes back home!!!

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to bed past 1AM last night. I think I was a bit anxious because I woke up right at 8AM :lol:

Of course, tiny head (that's what I call her :lol:) wasn't here yet but I was able to watch all my shows on Lifetime :D

Rene should be here in about 7-9 hours...he always comes in the evening because he goes into work at around 3 or 4 PM...luckily he has this easy a$$ job at the Boys and Girls Club so he makes up his own working hours.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOOHOO! Butter (that's pretty much what we all call her :)) is hooome!!! You all can't even imagine how HAPPY she was to be back here! You can tell Britney was/is happy to have her back. She's been back less than 15 minutes and they haven't stopped playing with each other!! Right now, Britney is running throughout the whole apartment while Butter tries to keep up with her..and she's doing pretty good!!

:lol: :lol: *sigh* My heart is complete!! :D 8)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
That's so great that she's back. :lol: I know I couldn't let my two be separated. They're a terrible twosome at times but a pair of perfect angels at others. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts