Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I got a little slap happy when we went out shopping yesterday and I saw some cute little clothes!!

2 Purple jackets, 2 Princess, 2 Sorry Santa I Ate The Cookies, 2 Baby It's Cold Outside! Also threw in their Christmas dresses that were already bought but are super cute lol. Oh and I bought another shirt that says Bite Me with a Ginger bread man on it with one leg missing but it only had Med (For Shay) and couldn't find any small for Kizz :( So gonna go to another store to see if they have any there!

Mommy say we wook wike wittle gwapes or wittle black cherwie berrwies!!

We tay warm in dez wittle hoodies!

It's too cold outtide alweddy!!

We are Pwincesses!!!

I twear we didn't teal anys cookies from Santa Paws!!! Don't we wook innocent?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, little matching Princesses! All too cute!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww I love all the matching outfits! They look adorable!! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwww, little matching Princesses! All too cute!
Thank you! The little Princess outfits seem like PJs to me onthem I dont know why lol

Aww I love all the matching outfits! They look adorable!! :)
Thanks!!!

Ness♥Bella;785440 said:
I love the outfits, the way they pose together and the fact they are so adorable!!!
Thank you! They are good at sitting together and posing! The only thing they do is want to look back at me all the time lol They are good girlies!

So cute! I have to get to target! I want those lil baby its cold outside hoodies.

Your girls are darling:)
My Target had a TON of them there! All over the place, I was a mad woman going through it all lol I have to get to the Target farther out though I want a Small Gingerbread one for Kizzie, it's too cute! Hopefully I'll be able to find it!

For anybody with ITTY BITTY Chis or Chi pups Target has TINY XXS in these clothing too! Sometimes it's hard to find that at reg stores!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just at target 2 days ago, and we don't have ANYTHING!!! :cussing: GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Probably best that we don't though, i am weak, and cannot resist cute things for leila.
LOL Omg I am the SAME way!!! I have a problem with HAVING to dress them alike, God help me if I have twins.....lol BUT seriously they have to match so that's why I really enjoy making their dresses because I can match them, pick out what I like and do it cheap. Thought maybe that would stop me from buying clothing, nope, that didn't work lol! BUT Target does have cheap clothing and I can't help it!! lol I paid almost $25 for all 9 clothes so I guess it wasn't too bad but still it's hard to pass by!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww the girls look adorable in their new outifts!!
They really suit all the colours too.
What a good mummy they have. x

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so cute, and thier faces even look guilty in the last pic
lol Thanks! They do look very guilty in that last pic! Those lil monsters lol.

Those are adorable! I just love the Baby It's Cold Outside. :)
Thanks I like that one because it's a hoodie, I love hoodies on Chis!

lmao its so cute when ur girls match! hahaha :albino: great finds! i love cookies
lolol Thanks! I think so too!

Awww the girls look adorable in their new outifts!!
They really suit all the colours too.
What a good mummy they have. x
Aw Thank you!! I love black doggies with purple, just seems to really go well together.

Love these pictures. They are so adorable together.
Thank you hon!! =)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts