Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all for those of you that read my posts about the breeder of paris and britney who i was not having much luck with getting my kc papers off of well i just spoke to kennel club and she has finally registered them yayy you have no idea how happy this makes me now i can show my little girls i am soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo happy im like over the moon and today my affix came through in the post so im now registered as a shower/breeder im soooo happy yay!!!!!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hiya thanks im five mins down the road from heathrow airport just noticed your in devon my brother goes there all the time he loves it

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so am i im so relived i think it was coz i sent her another letter registered so i knew she got it and it was not the most pleasent iv wrote but thats only coz iv waited so long now and after what happened with little paris i dont think breeders should be able to get away with it then all of a sudden rand kc expecting a no papers received response and they said yes there here and its all going through yay

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no i dont work im disabled got blessed with narcelpsy aww lol yeah im going to breed from one of my girls but not until she is old enough i think jacob is such a lovely little lad and shes a pretty lady but only gonna breed him with britney paris is going to be my little show girl my affix is bornoz im so pleased everything is getting sorted now iv wanted to do all this for such a long time as i dont work my babies are my hobby and im having great fun with it all

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
such great news :D :D :D

So happy for you & nice to know that there will be a 'good' Chihuahua
breeder that lives about half hour from me :)

once again ' I am really happy for you ' :wave:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
may do am not sure as she is rather big and her ears are floppy so a judge would just overlook her awww poor baby my prefix is my surname jumbled up my surname is osborne so we come up with bornoz i really wanted malrose after my mum and dad but it was already taken

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks fizzys mum think its coz i got real mad i was just leaving it be but then when paris got ill made me realise i couldnt just leave it just hope she worms her future litters

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thankyou :wave:

so you know if you need a breeder not to far in the future with one of jakes handsome little babies dont hesitate to give me a shout ha

·
Registered
289 Posts
Many, many congratulations. Good breeders are soooo in short supply in our area so its great to know of a good one! Well done to you! :)

(I am 5 mins from Heathrow too!!!) :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts