Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All it took was to take Lexie with her, and Jade walked like a pro on the harness & leash. Even though her harness & leash is about as big as she is, she was a trooper! You can see in a few pics that she was just trottin' along like there was no tomorrow. :lol: YAY!

My camera card was full where these pics stopped. Darnit!! She was twistin around out there like she was happy as a lark. The further she went, the happier she was with herself. And wouldn't ya know the dang camera card would be full! Gr! Well, I caught this much of it, and we'll try again soon. :)

Ignore my dirty porch. :lol:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
awwwww what a good girl!!
it must be so scary but it's nice to have your siblings with you to help along the way HAHA. I know Shadow won't walk without Pebbles (but Pebbles would rather be on her own). Jade is jsut so adorable with her little harness on, can't wait to see more next time you go out :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you ladies! I was SO proud of her. I didn't think she'd be "ready" to walk for awhile even if she would do okay with the harness & leash. I figured she'd be scared. But with Lexie out there with her she said hey, if Sissy can do it, so can I! :lol: A little moral support goes along way. :) It's to hot here to do much walking, but at least I know that when it cools down that she'll be ready. She'll be a little bigger then too, and I won't feel as nervous. I will have to keep putting it on her so she stays used to it, though. She looks like a mouse walking around out there, but I'm very proud of her, she did really well. :)

Lori, you need to post some updated pics of Fern. They do so many cute things as they are growing, and we are missing it all. :(

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all! :) I need to get her back out there so she doesn't forget. It was so fun to see her trot along. :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts