Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:? So there I was..bored out of my mind when I decided to pick up one of my painting projects... :wink: Yes, I paint... :eek: then a thought came to me...how about painting my dogs... :? I put my latest project on the shelf..yet again...is been like that for a year and everybody is asking me when I'm going to finish :D ...anyhow...I went to the store and bought a little canvas..8x10 I think it is...and started with Stinky.. :wink: I'm not done..I just started 2 days ago..and the lazy gene runs through my veins..LOL..so I figured maybe I'll finish this one if I post a report here.. :D

P.S. I hope I don't screw up too badly... :D oooh..and is stylized..not life like..I can't do that yet with acrylics... :wink: just in case you wonder why doesn't it look like Stinky..lol :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
oh vala that's really amazing !!!!

when i start something like that ...i quit in the middle too for a few days ...just because the hard part is coming up and you don't want to mess it up :D

looks very professional though ....you are a real artist !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Wow! I am impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such a good job! You have to finish! How cool is that going to be to have a painting of your dog!?

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D Thanks everyone! :wink: I've been painting since I can remember...I have sold a couple of portraits, won a couple of competitions and painted a couple of murals,lol...not much, mostly in high school...I take it as a hobby tho being a starving artist has been in my mind for more than a few years now...I just can't seem to really wanna make the jump :roll: it wouldn't change much from my current starving student situation, tho..LOL! :D

Nat, I usually stop because I'm afraid that if I finish in one sitting the painting will look too flat...I think everything would end up looking the same... :wink: I don't like that. :wink:

·
Registered
634 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: Beautiful!!!! WOW!!!

I think you are extremely talented. I wouldn't even know where to start with something like that.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:wink: Thanks for the compliments everyone..i'll probably continue on it tomorrow. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts