Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vet clinic I work for is getting their new website up and we had a photoshoot a few weeks ago of the staff with their pets. I just realized the website is up and live and I love how it turned out!
The photos (and the bio next to it) are eventually going to be printed and hung up on our wall at the clinic in the front reception area. I love my job and I've been there a year now..
I went ahead and Print Screened the page and bio instead of linking... a) because I don't want anyone to think I'm soliciting my clinic and b.) it's just a safety thing with the internet, don't want to make too much info public. =)
Anyway here it is.. it's kinda small but I'll hopefully be able to request the pic file itself so I have my own copy! The ONLY thing that bugs me is the grammatical error in the bio but I'm a perfectionist so I'm sure I'll get over it... gonna have to mention it before they make the plaques for the office though LOL.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
You guys look great.. Very nice bio.. Coongratulations

·
Registered
657 Posts
Cute pic! i worked for a while as an assistant at a clinic, but the economy has cut a lot of vet jobs :(
very cute pups too! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Very nice.. i'm funny about bio's i use to get really annoyed with the ones on our own website so changed them all (along with having 3 photoshoots for my photo ha ha ha) personally i'd put 'Piano Playing' because it currently reads like you like pianos? Maybe you do i dont know??

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol it has a lot of tweaking.. we talked about it at staff training today and my OCD self mentioned I'd noticed a few errors. Fortunately the boss just told me to write them down and that it'd be very helpful, LOL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts