Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you remember a while back, I think it was Jamoka who posted the topic about the World's Ugliest Dog...well, on www.msn.com under the Video Highlights" section, theres a video interview with the owner of the dog and the dog himself. I watched it, and i have to say that the picture of the dog did him a lot of injustice...he's actually a cute dog, IMO.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Wow! I think Tater Tot is worse than Sam! :lol: I hope she was kidding about the breeding thing. :roll:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
aww i would have that dog - i think its cute honestly. i think the piccys dont do it any justice!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awww - i just watched the interview on msn then suddenly it came on on the news (uk) and i was like wow!

·
Registered
40 Posts
yikes, you should have warned me! i wasn't prepared for that at all, and i litterally jumped up and squealed in fright at first glance... my husband is laughing at me so hard he's in tears, and my doggies are lookin at me like i'm crazy.

·
Registered
837 Posts
A saw him on INSIDE EDITION and that pic DOES do him a lot of injustice. He was actually a lot cuter looking when you see him move around etc and not just in a still photo

·
Registered
40 Posts
He's not that ugly...that pic makes him look demonic, but on the video he looks exactly what he is, a hairless dog
thats exactly what startled me when i saw the picture, he looked alittle demonic... lol, at second glance, once i was prepared, he wasn't so bad. yes, even alittle cute. :) still, if you could have seen my reaction the first time, it was priceless. :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I still think he's a cute little dog...like I said, that pic did him a great injustice. To me, the pic posted of him is like a bad school picture (I'm not the only one with a bad pic :lol: ) I just think it's kinda mean to enter your dog in an ugly dog contest...but his owner seems to love him, and I guess that's what matters.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts