Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yesssss! Do it! That'll be sooo cool. Are you going to enter them into any contests? You should.
We're flying to St. Louis, MO for the Chihuahua Club of America national and regional speciality shows later this week. While the conformation shows are "serious" they also have a costume contest to benefit their chihuahua rescue efforts. Jewel and Ivy are showing and going to be in the costume contest. Jewel's going to be in the "most beautiful" contest and Ivy in "the funniest" class.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
We're flying to St. Louis, MO for the Chihuahua Club of America national and regional speciality shows later this week. While the conformation shows are "serious" they also have a costume contest to benefit their chihuahua rescue efforts. Jewel and Ivy are showing and going to be in the costume contest. Jewel's going to be in the "most beautiful" contest and Ivy in "the funniest" class.

wow ! Jewel looks so beautiful in that costume !!! well, she looks gorgeous with no costume too but i love the costume !!! i'm sure she will win :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow ! Jewel looks so beautiful in that costume !!! well, she looks gorgeous with no costume too but i love the costume !!! i'm sure she will win :)
Thank you....I'll get some pictures at the event. The dress is amazing. It is so poofy and is adorable when she walks. A friend if mine also leant me a blingy doggie necklace.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts