Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate bothering anyone. I've tried to make my own for over 2 hours, but it seems so complicated. I'm not computer saavy! Haha
Attached Images
PIC_0030.JPG (94.4 KB, 0 views)
PIC_0031.JPG (90.2 KB, 0 views)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great job as always Jan!

It's lookin teeny now though Lisa. x
I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to resize & what size I'm aloud to make it. I've clicked on the medium size and it says the change was successful, but I don't know why it's not showing the difference. Guess I'll keep trying.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Ah medium at photobucket is really small for pics.

If you just copy the pic again that Jan put on here.
Then upload to PB, then instead of clicking the small, med, or large sizes, jusy click on resize, that will take to you to a new screen.
Then you can make it any size you want.
The biggest we can do here is 600 x300.
Once you do the size click on apply and save a copy.

Hope that helps. x

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
thanks Terri!!

those siggys are 500x200, since you have a 'ticker' that is the MAX size you can use...
are you using Photobucket? or Flickr??

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone else on this thread has a ticker with a siggy & their siggy is 634 x 336 pixels. I've tried to size mine to that but it won't work & I don't know why?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
You have to put the siggie in as a picture in the siggie box otherwise it shows up that small. So click on the little square above that has the mountains in it, then put the image location link in. It took me a while to figure that out when I made my first siggie. You can't put it in the part that says siggie picture. For some reason when you load it as a signature picture if resizes it automatically really small.

Here's an example (you want to click on the little picture box in the upper part of the siggie part) then it will be the right size).

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Jan and Cprcheetah! I think I've finally got it! It shouldn't be this difficult, but at least it looks a whole lot better now.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Amen to that! I am really pleased. My 5-year old asked how did I get Midgie on the sled? I said it's computer magic! lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts