Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can my friends do me a favour? Ive entered the girls in a competitiion to win some goodies - All you have to do is go to this facebook page, scroll down and click "Like" on my comment. xxxx I would really appriciate it!! xxx Name on the comment is Nat Ralph xx I would really appriciate as much help as possible!

CLICK! You may have to like the page to see the comments, not 100% sure Thank you ever so much xx

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:( I'm so sad. I was hoping to help with whatever you needed, but I don't use Facebook.
Sorry I was no help. Good luck! Hope you win!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its just once :) Thank you xx

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone, I really really appriciate it :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone! At the moment my girls are in the lead, just hope we can keep it that way xx

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I "Liked" it. =) Looks like you have the most Likes so far! If you win, you know we expect lots of pictures of your prizes hehe!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all - Yeah I am in the lead at the moment, hopefully I can keep it that way. We'd love to win these - And of course will post pictures if we do! x

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you xx

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow... currently upto 93 likes! Thank you everyone. Still in the lead, but there is someone closing in fast!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.