Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Eek! Get something else!

Votes: 3 42.9%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the feed store yesterday to get Holly some new food. The feed store is known to carry Orijen (at least by what I've seen on their website). I wanted to get some of that, but I couldn't find any there. As she needed food, I searched around trying to remember which brands to avoid. Finally I decided to get Infinia. I never heard of it before, but it looked good. The price wasn't bad either. $8.99 for a 5lb bag.

When I went to pay for it, the cashier told me if my pup gets diarrhea or she just doesn't like it, that I can return it for a full refund. Great, I thought, although at the same time it seemed a little odd for him to say that. However, I didn't bother to question it. :banghead:

After I got home, I just had to look it up. The first place I looked was dogfoodadvisor. They give it 5 stars, although there are some controversial ingredients in it. But I was still curious, so I came on here and did a search. I didn't find too much on it, although from what I did find it's not a really good dog food. Still, I continued on with my search online. I then found out it it's made by PMI...

Long story short (okay, not really :foxes251:), I wound up giving some of it to Holly anyway. She seems to like it well enough, although I had to soak it first. Then again she never eats dry food dry. :rolleyes:

My question to all of you is, what do you think of this food? Is it good enough to keep, or would you return it and get something else?

:help:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, that's what I figured. I ended up going back today and picking up some Orijen. The reason I couldn't find it before was because they were low on stock. I got one of the last bags there! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.