Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i call this breeder that ive been talking to today about the little black and white chi i posted early, ive been asking for pictures of the parents all day and when i mentioned it today on the phone she kind of got a attitude about it, saying that shes tired and that shes been up since 6am and she took picutes of the puppy for me today, even though i didnt ask for more pics of the puppy i only asked for pics of the parents, so im like it doesnt have to be today, and she goes on about how she keeps the parents outside in kennels but she keeps the puppies inside, and how the parents dont look so good right now and sine shes a 'reputable breeder' she doesnt want to take pics of them til they are bathed and have bows in there fur...
yea, thats not sketchy.why do you even have 2 pound dogs living outside.
i knew it was a red sign when i went on her site and she had like 4 other breeds of dogs she was selling but no adult dogs anywhere. obvious puppy mill.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Yes, I would run far from this breeder...

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Agreed. If you've got a gut feeling about this breeder, I wouldn't put any money into her pocket...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know i was shocked when she was telling this all to me on the phone, i couldnt beleave she actually said she kept them outside in kennels, i was suprised she admitted it. even my gfs draw dropped. sad that she sees nothing wrong with that. although im sure shes lying, she probably just gets them straight from a puppy mill. i was looking at her facebook, because shes got lots of pictures of past puppys and the poor people who bought them, and it seems like she has them all pick them up at her store instead of her home. verryyyy sketchy id say.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
ERM. Run. Dont even buy a puppy from a place like that. Although I will say in thesummer mine have an outdoor play area they stay in when I'm not home. But kennelling just depends how they're kept. Doesn't sound safe to buy from her. 4 breeds as well? Thats a bit much Shame the puppy was cute! Just keep looking for a better breeder.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Definitely WALK AWAY from this one. I know it is tempting to buy the puppy to give it a good home away from that awful place, but that just encourages them to do it again & again. Poor little darlings.

Good luck finding someone more reputable!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thank goodness you didn't get sucked in by her. She definitely sounds like a puppy mill. Chi's should NEVER be kept outside in kennels!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts