Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow therese it arrived today that's super fast, thanks so much it fits daisy perfect if I pull it really tight do I'm over the moon as the normal smalls are a little big!! It's like new too thanks again

Um mum I'm way too small

Go away stoopid hooman

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh I love it, Sarah! Love the pink on Daisy! :) LOL at Lotus wearing it, she's such a dinky dot.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww, that is so cute! Looks great on the girls. Lotus is getting big isn't she?! :roll: ;)
Giant eh hahaha she's so pathetic about harnesses I need to get the pics my mum took of her today she was hiding user a pillow lol

Oh I love it, Sarah! Love the pink on Daisy! :) LOL at Lotus wearing it, she's such a dinky dot.
Daisy looks amazing! Love her!! Hahaha lotus is growing finally just way slowly
Daisy you look like a little supermodel :) , gorgeous .

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
So happy to hear it arrived :) There is still a lot to be said for First Class Mail!
They both look adorable in pink plaid :love7:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Padded as well,they look great better then the ordinary ones
Thy are a lot better quality than the normal I thought it may fit lotus as everything I read said they come up tiny but tbh if a small normal step in is too big but not walk outable these fit way better it's fab on daisy
Awww Daisy looks fab!

come on grow lotus so you can have a matching one too! xx
Hahaha she's getting their I'm sure shell continue to grow until she's 5 haha
So happy to hear it arrived :) There is still a lot to be said for First Class Mail!
They both look adorable in pink plaid :love7:
Even ours coz royal mail are crap so so slow I've been waiting for something from the uk nd yours got here quicker I could believe it thank you so much again we love it

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Oh wow, thats lovely!!! Defiantly Daisys colour!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwww.........She looks adorable in her new hot pink harness.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts