Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heheheh the "kids" were doing there daily scuffle and the stupid camera was taking so long to go off cause the lighting was bad but I got some cool shots. Originally they were side by side looking cute that is what I was after but by the time I got the camera set well............

·
Registered
127 Posts
LOL @ the last pic.

Snickers & Reeses were fighting today but whenever I grabbed the camera they would stop and look up at me as if they were innocent angels. I would put the camera down and they'd go at it again. I'd pick it back up and....you know the rest.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Those pic's are great....it's lovely to see chi's in action....Bindi looks like she really means business LOL

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i love that pic where bindi was like now you really ticked me off lol... it's nice to see kemo playing, especially knowing of his past.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Those are great. The last deranged Bindi pic is too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: I honestly have so much trouble getting funny pics of Auggie As soon as I open the camera he completely stops doing anything :roll:

·
Registered
493 Posts
They sure do know how to play ! :) Isn't it always the way, they'll always do the opposite of what you want. :lol:
That last shot is a prize winner !

1 - 20 of 36 Posts