Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya everyone as usual this morning i got up early and went and got the weekly dog show papers to book for shows and see if any write ups were out well i checked and jacob has a real nice write up it says-

`osbornes teddy bears pride stunning looking pale cream with nice large ears and eyes perfect mouth.adored showing`

yay i was so pleased he has gone pro now lol when we first started i write ups were like nice chi but owner and dog need to learn there trade now they are coming out great our last few have been fab im waiting for his pic and write up to be in there so will post when its in yay :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
How wonderful for the both of you...all your hard work is paying off...of course Jacob is so handsome and smart....how could they not gush over him LOL
Following his career is so interesting...thanks for always keeping us to speed on how he is doing.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Yay Jacob & Mom!!! How proud you must be! Are you going to put the article up on the fridge to show off your boy's good grades??

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Thats great, your gonna be famous one day and you can say you started on here! :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah its just id hate to not keep all there lil write ups ha im like a proper parent keeping all there stuff he he its the only parenting il ever bedoing with my animals not a children fan ha lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts