·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
602 Posts
The snake is defanged.
It tried to bite the baby a dozen times.
Still it can spit and blind him!
Their whole country is messed up!
yes it is. that made me laugh. i adore your pic of your angel, how cute is that???
These ppl in the video are clearly fkn morons

BUT

I dont want to sound tooooo defensive, however. My partner is INDIAN Fijian, and half his family are just Indians, and they're nothing like this.

There is good and bad in every culture, I dont think generalising for the whole country off these videos is fair :(

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
oh doll, let me check. i truly haven't been on here for months but the last couple of weeks was really needing some chi fixes so i can on here lurking. i'll go look right now. kiss that baby for me. i don't know what i would do without mine. they truly keep me going. :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

BUT

I dont want to sound tooooo defensive, however. My partner is INDIAN Fijian, and half his family are just Indians, and they're nothing like this.

There is good and bad in every culture, I dont think generalising for the whole country off these videos is fair :(
That is very true :) , i dont think to many people would be letting their baby sit with a cobra even if it is defanged .

·
Registered
6,764 Posts

BUT

Oh goodness, I am so sorry. I must clarify. I read this quickly and thought it said THIS country is so messed up. And I was simply laughing and saying omg, yes it is. I truly just saw a baby and a snake and wasn't remotely surprised that it was our country. Truly my bad. I haven't been on in ages and Darla's comment made me laugh. But not over a country thing and I never generalize. Really wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Please accept my apology.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would love if someone here could translate to know what on earth they could have been saying in the background? At first I thought maybe they were afraid and were trying to figure out a way to step in until I heard the laughing???

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That's ridiculous! What is wrong with people? I mean really, are they that hungry for entertainment!?!

·
Registered
602 Posts
That is very true :) , i dont think to many people would be letting their baby sit with a cobra even if it is defanged .
Not even if it was a little one with no teeth.... teeth? fangs! or Venom!

Im not baseing my opinion on the videos.
And I wasnt trying to offend anyone.
Let me just say the parents of the baby are
TOTALLY MESSED UP!!
Thanks for clarifying, these ppl are definately messed!

Oh goodness, I am so sorry. I must clarify. I read this quickly and thought it said THIS country is so messed up. And I was simply laughing and saying omg, yes it is. I truly just saw a baby and a snake and wasn't remotely surprised that it was our country. Truly my bad. I haven't been on in ages and Darla's comment made me laugh. But not over a country thing and I never generalize. Really wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Please accept my apology.

Thanks so much for clarifying! I think people where just so astonished and outraged by the video that they said what they thought first. If I didnt know any better I would probly say the same, because this video is just shocking

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
What is this world coming too? Some people shouldn't have children PERIOD~ Have you seen the video of the toddler who is already addicted to cigarrettes and the parents supply & encourage his habit because he throws a temper tantrum. EEEK!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I was reading the comments on it and everyone fails to say regardless if it has no fangs or poison to me this teaches an impressionable child it's ok to play with snakes.. It's nit so say a wild snake comes into her hut(?) at night she grabs it because she thinks it's ok and bam one dead baby

People amaze me with their ignorance and immaturity

1 - 20 of 22 Posts