Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i finnaly worked out how to use dreamweaver and have done a new website, you can see the items better now and i have all my stock on it aswell. I have a new model too, her name is Kinga. (UK big brother watchers will get this)
Hope you like :D
Jodie

www.togs4dogs.org

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
great site do you sell harnesses jody its jacobs birthday soon and i wanna get him a real nice one and thought you would be the person to ask thanks vicki

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
no sorry not at the minute i havent been able to find any good ones yet. all my stock is on the website.
thanks for looking
jodie

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
hi just a update to say i have reduced the prices on my website, there is £2.00 off tops dresses jackets and leeds and £1.00 off collars also i have reduced the big carriers by £5.00 so they are now "20.00

jodie bradbury

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
just quickly checking do i go to your site and what ever i want to order click on add to basket then go checkout or do i mail you what i went then pay through paypal whats best

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
just add to basket and pay through paypall. you only e-mail me the order if you want to pay by cheque or cash :D

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
:shock: I love that little dragon and tiger jacket I have a chinese dragon thing, ooo I soo want it but I have to wait till Stitch is bigger I think it'd swamp him right now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts