Chihuahua People Forum banner

www.togs4dogs.org

2K views 43 replies 5 participants last post by  Sandra1961 
G
#1 ·
Hi everyone, i finnaly worked out how to use dreamweaver and have done a new website, you can see the items better now and i have all my stock on it aswell. I have a new model too, her name is Kinga. (UK big brother watchers will get this)
Hope you like :D
Jodie

www.togs4dogs.org

G
#5 ·
hi just a update to say i have reduced the prices on my website, there is £2.00 off tops dresses jackets and leeds and £1.00 off collars also i have reduced the big carriers by £5.00 so they are now "20.00

jodie bradbury

G
#7 ·
there should be a size to fit him as they fit pepi and they are prob a simmilar size going by your pics. check out the size page for measurements
thanks
just eddited to say i only have beckham shirts left in bigger sizes but have ronaldo ones that will fit him.

#13 ·
i was just thinking do you want me to put a link on my site to yours i get lots of people on there looking at my chis and breeders/showers etc so if you like i can put a link up saying something like my dogs only wear best pet wear around then put avalible from and put your link its up to you i just thought you may get some buisness from there

#17 ·
so jodie what did you think about the sizes?

i accidently deleted your pm where you wrote what you have in stock etc could you please send it to me again (i hope you still have it :? )

my bf also blocked you on my msn (i have around 5 freaks a day trying to add me ,when we start our home laptop,so we are used to blocking them ) could you send me your address ,so i can add you?
:wink:

kisses nat

#20 ·
hey jodie ,i have a little problem , i'm missing two collars for the girls , i bought them in all the colors you had and i only received one red/orangy one

the sizes you advised me are ridiculously big , cosmo swamps in the size 4 , even the size 3 shirts for the girls are too big for cosmo

all is in size 3 although i remember i had various sizes 2 , only vienna's dress is size 2 (wich is the only thing that fits :roll: )

so i paid 140 pound , for things they never get to wear :?

kisses nat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.