Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
how can they say they are poedigrees - they are mongrels lol lmao cute though :D
in a book i read that any dog can have a pedigree after all a pedigree is just a record of a dog's ancestry. even mutts can have a "pedigree" i think it's a shame that they bred these dogs together on purpose, even though they are cute they did it to make money.... makes me cringe cause the "labradoodle and the cockapoo" comes to mind.... :x

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Ory&C said:
I`m with you completely luv4mygirls. Cute or not, I condemn cross breeding (all dogs, specially puppies are ahhh and ohhh cute). Specially I do not approve cross breeding and making money on top of it! And how can a cross have a pedigree? :shock:
because all a pedigree is is a list of ancestry. any dog can have a pedigree as long as you know who the parents/grandparent ext were. doesn't matter the breeds in the line up. people seem to think that a pedigree is this big special thing when it's really not. it's just a family tree and any dog's relatives can be put on it. that is how people get away with it. they can make it look so technical even if it's a mutt. the "pedigree" can look professioanlly done and can even go back pretty far into the ancestry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts