Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since everyone here have those gorgeous Christmas/winter siggy's, I would love to have one too. If anybody has some time on their hands, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

I have group shots as well, let me know if you prefer those.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So pretty! :) Great job Jan!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww Jan - thank you so much!!!!!! It's so so pretty! I didn't expect it so soon, you are great!!!! I could use it like a x-mas card as well :)
Love all your siggy's!!!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Awww Jan - thank you so much!!!!!! It's so so pretty! I didn't expect it so soon, you are great!!!! I could use it like a x-mas card as well :)
Love all your siggy's!!!

glad you like it.... I have about 10 christmas siggy completed and 'in waiting'.... so I just put the pics in and adjust alittle :)

I don't know how to make the glitterly blinking siggies... maybe someone can make one for you too...

I have the PSD files if you want them....

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I love it!!!
What is PSD file? I am sorry I don't know much about photoshop, I would love to learn how to use it, I have been looking at courses, but they are bit pricey and I don't have much time ATM.

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
PSD is the Photoshop extension. they hold the elements within that siggy.... they(the PSD file) hold the layers....yours has 31 layers which means there are 31 elements are in that siggy... if you use photoshop or photoshop elements you can use those layers/elements in any other project you have going.... I have them if anyone wants them....

BTW, I dont' use Photoshop... I use Photoshop Elements9... the regular PS is really too hard for me to learn good but the Elements is rather easy....

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Jan, I just love your Christmas Siggys, they are so festive and cheery. Don't you just LOVE PS Elements. It is my favorite program. And Aiga, that siggy would make a fabulous christmas card, your pupsters are beautiful.

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Jan, I just love your Christmas Siggys, they are so festive and cheery. Don't you just LOVE PS Elements. It is my favorite program. And Aiga, that siggy would make a fabulous christmas card, your pupsters are beautiful.
yes, I love love love Elements... I was a die hard Paintshop Pro person until I started digital scrapbooking and found that Elements is what most use for that.... so I tried the trial and have never looked back :) I also have the Plus version so have 20G of online storage... I have all of my childhood pics there so the family can view/download them....

thank you for the compliment of my siggys that I create... I spend anywhere from 2 - 4 hours on each one.....but I have fun putting them together....

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Jan is right about the time involved for that perfect look.
They are labors of love and an art form I feel.
Love Paint Shop Pro 10!! Super Blade Pro too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts