Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
awwww it's the videos of the mini men :D , it's Angela being jumped on in the first video (omg stitch is such a wimp) and u get a weird shot of me in the second I had a red jumper on. I have a couple of photos and some videos on my mobile of later in the day when they were all running around will have to see if I can load them up. We are sooo meeting up again the boys loved it once they got used to eachother it was sooo cute

Sarah

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
These are all the pics I got on my camera before the battery died gonna try and get some off my mobile for everyone :)

[/url]

I think Lillo had run into the house after Angela when these pics were taken lol

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JJ Ivy's mum! said:
Very cute! I loved the videos. They are all adorable. Romeo looks very playful! Ivy can't wait to join in! :D
Yeh romeo has never met another smoothcoat-
he got bullied by the longcoats in the end! lol though he started it! :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
How cute!! Little Stitchy-poo is so adorable - I just love him!!

Romeo and Lillo are cute as well - but my heart belongs to Stitch! :love4: It looks like they had a good time playing together. I wish we all lived close enough to have a big giant meetup!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
angela_markovic said:
was so much fun we have to do it again x x x

I'll give u a call or e-mail later in the week and we'll sort something :) that ok with u Stef I'll pick one of your non college days :D hey it was great Stitch has been tired all day we soo need to do this more often he's not so hyper lol and not doing his bunny jumps today

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JJ Ivy's mum! said:
Cooper said:
I wish we all lived close enough to have a big giant meetup!
Too right!! I'm dying to meet Stitch, Romeo and the other UK dogs soon but its sad that I'll never meet Cooper, Lily or the others from around the world. :(
Romeo and me are around the corner. What part of london are ya from?
:wave: Are you a member of the London chi meetup? :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts